Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Got my Star Super B... Pictures up...

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    To what are you referring as "Super B"? Apparently, the one used by Travolta was Star B not "Super B". The Star B and Star B Modelo Super are quite different pistols. The Super B is on my avatar.
    I would appreciate if you could tell me more what are the differences? Thanks
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigrn View Post
    I would appreciate if you could tell me more what are the differences? Thanks
    The star "b" is the older design and has a swinging link on the barrel like a 1911 and takes down similar to a 1911 and has a lanyard loop.

The star " super b" has a linkless barrel and uses a takedown lever similar to a beretta rather than a sliding tab, has a magazine disconnect safety and no laniard loop.
    I think there is more differences but these are the ones that are obvious to me
    Think of the little critters of nature
    They don't know that they are ugly,
    That's very funny.

I just got my super b from tradex this week, very pleased with it, so pleased I bought another today, was informed there is less than 100 left now, so buy one while you can!

CGN Regular
    Super B also has better 2 dot sights, loaded chamber indicator and beveled magazine well.

Some thing to keep in mind on the SuperB when I bought after market mags I had issues with the hold open
    device not working on the slide, under the r/h grip panel, being a smith I knew the issue and removed the panel
    and cleaned the area where the mag engages a tab, and checked the grip panel for burs, when I assembled
    and function tested, there was never a issue after that , also some times the spring may straighten and all you have to do
    is give it a slight bend so it has tension on the hold, I have had mine for 4 yrs and it is the most accurate 9
    I own, and for the price worth every penny, for small hands it is as nice as the 1911 or better.
    if you are sitting on the fence 300 is a small price to enter the HG shooting sport. but the down mags are pricey
    so consider whether you need extra .
    On all my deals both selling and buying I want and put signature with a tracking number.
    I have always done deals this way, it protects both the seller and the buyer,

No super B's left in stock at tradex now, snooze ya lose! Glad I bought mine when I did!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    No super B's left in stock at tradex now, snooze ya lose! Glad I bought mine when I did!
    Glad they're gone. I'm a sucker for a good deal. And I'm trying to downsize at this point in life, not upsize.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Glad they're gone. I'm a sucker for a good deal. And I'm trying to downsize at this point in life, not upsize.
    I am doing the opposite, i am upsizing my herd, it make me feel good... JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I am doing the opposite, i am upsizing my herd, it make me feel good... JP.
    Caught in the middle of the 2 opinions.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Hey guys the take down lever of my Super B is broken! Any idea where I can find an spare part?
    You're out!