Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sig Legion p226 SAO

CGN Regular
    I guess the only SAO that landed is the one in MDCharltons hand and none at the dealers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinatown View Post
    I guess the only SAO that landed is the one in MDCharltons hand and none at the dealers lol.
    Just maybe hahaha I emailed Al Flareitys where I have on order , and told them them about this thread and they said they have heard nothing from MD Charlton

I was told a while ago that they were a few weeks away, indeed, after a few weeks DA/SA Legions showed up at a few dealers, no SAO. I guess no one ever really knows whats being shipped until they open the box.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    I was told a while ago that they were a few weeks away, indeed, after a few weeks DA/SA Legions showed up at a few dealers, no SAO. I guess no one ever really knows whats being shipped until they open the box.
    I was just going by what MDcharlton was saying that he had them in his hands and to contact dealers. Does it really take weeks to get them into dealers hands when u have the pistols already? Sorry just impatient and excited to get the SAO in my hands to take to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinatown View Post
    I was just going by what MDcharlton was saying that he had them in his hands and to contact dealers. Does it really take weeks to get them into dealers hands when u have the pistols already? Sorry just impatient and excited to get the SAO in my hands to take to the range.
    Why did you say "Sorry"?. I'm sorry if you felt I was on the attack, I wasn't. I have built up frustration also. If I order a new release firearm or not in stock firearm I enter the twilight zone. Whatever the local gun store quotes for an arrival date it's expected to be much much longer. A few weeks is six months, six months means atleast a year and so on.
    Last edited by aragorn1; 08-27-2016 at 09:14 AM.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    Why did you say "Sorry"?. I'm sorry if you felt I was on the attack, I wasn't. I have built up frustration also. If I order a new release firearm or not in stock firearm I enter the twilight zone. Whatever the local gun store quotes for an arrival date it's expected to be much much longer. A few weeks is six months, six months means atleast a year and so on.
    No I was only saying sorry if I sounded like I was complaining about it taking so long to get the SAO to dealers when he said he had them in hand already. Lol!

EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD just posted that they have the SAO in stock in Vancouver.

Personally, after owning a Legion.. I wouldn't spend that kind of money again.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    EagleHuntingSuppliesLTD just posted that they have the SAO in stock in Vancouver.

Personally, after owning a Legion.. I wouldn't spend that kind of money again.
    Looks like their just gouging on the price. I preordered for a much cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by chinatown View Post
    looks like their just gouging on the price. I preordered for a much cheaper price.
    qft

Hey MD where are the SAO's?
    The only easy day was yesterday.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast