Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Any word on the GSG mp40 coming into canada?

Any word on the GSG mp40 coming into canada?

Sup boys

I heard the stg44 took years and years to get here but havent heard anything concrete about the 40.
    sex like that cant be overheld.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I just checked, and I dont see the MP-40 on the list of prohib by name guns, so I think there is a chance? Depends on if anyone has submitted on the RCMP lab though, as they make the decisions on these sorts of things.

If one has been submitted, then in 2 years we might have an answer... If one hasn't been submitted, then we'll never know until one gets submitted (IRUNGUNS could maybe do this if it hasn't been done yet?)

Just to clarify, you are talking about the semi-auto only version that was released at Shot Show recently? (2015 I think?)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

I believe Blue Line is the canadian distributor of all GSG products and they use to be sponsors you might be able to find something with a search. I seem to remember a post where they submitted both the stg and the mp-40 at the same time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayph View Post
    I believe Blue Line is the canadian distributor of all GSG products and they use to be sponsors you might be able to find something with a search. I seem to remember a post where they submitted both the stg and the mp-40 at the same time.
    Blue Line solutions is listed as the Canadian Distributor on the GSG website.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    .22 of 9mm?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    22lr and I'm not 100% but I think the barrel length of these mp40 are under 18.5" so they could be restricted :-/
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    There is a 9mm version. I want that.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    22lr and I'm not 100% but I think the barrel length of these mp40 are under 18.5" so they could be restricted :-/
    STG was under 18.5"
    NonRes Keltec PLR 22 has 16" barrel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    ^^^^ yes I understand that but I think overall length of the non folding stock makes it restricted length
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast