Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Fathers'Day Sale Now Live!!! More added...

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    canadian distributor doesn't have in stock. getting eta to get
    Any news on the FCP-SR 24" in .308 availability and pricing?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Did I tell you folks you are awesome. YOU ARE AWESOME. Same day shipping, great discounts, free shipping, NO FRACKING TAX, great products. You are awesome

FYI, just got the card, in the back is URL my.ackroo.com . Enter your Card No: into that site, it will give you the balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    Prophet River gift cards may be applied to any purchase at our retail location. The card may not be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given as change. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards. Gift Cards may not be used to pay tax/duty when using our import service. Balance will remain on the card until redeemed. Purchase of the card implies acceptance of the terms and conditions. To check the gift card balance simply call our store or stop by and we can let you know. Treat the gift card as cash, lost cards will not be reimbursed....
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    Got my gift card. Thanks guys you're awesome! Most places I would not buy a 500$ gift card let alone for myself!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeelliot's Avatar
    VXI came in the mail with the rings! Thanks for the killer sale and super fast shipping!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    Any news on the FCP-SR 24" in .308 availability and pricing?
    When you guys get a chance, let me know any info you received from the distributor on the FCP-SR. Thanks!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213