Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Free Shipping on orders over $200

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    Is this deal still on?
    Yes I believe it's good till they say stop..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Tagged, will place order soon.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Exlibris View Post
    Well great, how about I just sign a paycheque or two over to you?
    I'm with you on that, maybe we can split shipping. lol. I'm also centertown in a gun free building.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by commandac View Post
    I'm with you on that, maybe we can split shipping. lol. I'm also centertown in a gun free building.
    Gun free building?

I'll be adding a free shipping or flat rate shipping option at checkout next week. I just want to compare it to using the code. We may end up going with a $10 flat rate shipping option for orders over $200 in the end...still working on numbers.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I'll be adding a free shipping or flat rate shipping option at checkout next week. I just want to compare it to using the code. We may end up going with a $10 flat rate shipping option for orders over $200 in the end...still working on numbers.

Ryan
    I love the free shipping. I always compare prices for similar things after taxes and shipping (you guys always come up ahead on 22lr ammos). May I make a suggestion? If you end up going with 10$ flat rate shipping on 200$ order, you might want to also add free shipping to 400$+ or 500$+ order. Having 2 prices sometimes confuses the consumer, but anyone who's close to the next threshold will add something to the cart to get free or cheaper shipping. Psychologically, a lot of people will actually aim for that price before they even put a single item in their shipping cart. It's like catnip for consumers. It drives up sales, but especially sales per order.

Personnaly I don't see myself ordering for much less than 300$ at a time either way, but suppose my cart is 350$ and 10$ shipping, but I would get free shipping at 400$, then I'd probably add 2 bricks of 22lr for about 70$. And why not, those 2 bricks will actually end up costing me 60$ instead of 70$.

The threshold for free shipping could also be higher if you're losing your shirt on free shipping. Other sponsors set it at 300$ or more. And it makes it easyer to explain the old lady that you HAD to buy those extra rounds to get free shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Gun free building?
    I'm also curious as to what a gun-free building is in canada. Can't stop you from having a firearm in your residence if you have a PAL, so unless you have a camping bed in your office, I don't see how that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I'm also curious as to what a gun-free building is in canada. Can't stop you from having a firearm in your residence if you have a PAL, so unless you have a camping bed in your office, I don't see how that happens.
    I'm guessing a condo situation where anti-gun nonsense is written into their bylaws?
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    I'm guessing a condo situation where anti-gun nonsense is written into their bylaws?
    Good luck legally enforcing those bylaws. They would have to either add an exception for law enforcement or that bylaw would ban every police offers and security guards from living in that building. If you add the exception, you basically acknowledge that the bylaws makes no sense, and if you don't, you're potentially forcing people out of their own home due to their occupation, which is not something bylaws are made for.

You can write anything (legal or not) in a bylaw or a lease agreement, but enforcing it legally is an entirely different matter. Especially if it's illegal in the first place. I wouldn't scream out loud that I own guns if I was in that building, I would definitely not be openly confrontationnal about it, but I wouldn't think twice about not respecting it. If anyone on the strata board learned about it, I'd invite them to the shooting club.

Free shipping is for orders over $200 and shipped via Canada Post Expedited or UPS Ground.

Use the discount code "freeship" at checkout to get the discount.
    Did I miss this tidbit when I ordered off the website? Order was well over $200 and even with shipping was a good deal. Free shipping would have made it a great deal.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast