Free Shipping on orders over $200

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
We're doing a test for the next few days to try free shipping. This isn't a permanent thing at this time, just an experiment we're trying. If it works out and we don't loose our shirts on it then it may become permanent.

Free shipping is for orders over $200 and shipped via Canada Post Expedited or UPS Ground.

Use the discount code "freeship" at checkout to get the discount.

I can't back date this code.

For the people that didn't see post 3

"Remember, if you're in a remote area that we can't deliver to as its by air, we still can't.

On another note, if you place a very large order and it goes over the weight limit...ie you kill the online shopping cart, just break it into two orders"

Ryan

Ryan

Last edited:
Remember, if you're in a remote area that we can't deliver to as its by air, we still can't.

On another note, if you place a very large order and it goes over the weight limit...ie you kill the online shopping cart, just break it into two orders.

Ryan

Yep, free shipping on ammo really gets you guys a leg up in the game. Wish I hadn't just bought a case of 9mm from another forum sponsor. Oh well, next time.

Last edited:
Nice! I've always liked your prices but not the shipping costs.
Of course, it would be nice if you guys kept up your stock levels too. Everything I need seems to be out of stock. :(
I can understand, though, why it might be a challenge given your prices.

Back
Top Bottom