Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Solelycanadian's HARD-USE OWB Concealment Gear Line

Plan on making a big purchase? Lol

we're slowly adding more and more to the Premium line

m&p's are now available, regular m&p9 and Pro models as well as the compact, single stack 1911's are also available (not sure when double stack will be available)...
    http://www.solelycanadian.com/concea...emium-holsters

(i can add the m&p shield if there's interest).

working on adding HK's next, as well as FNS9/40 FNX45, CZsp01-shadow CZ75b, and walther ppq series..

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Nice holsters. What about;

SIG P225, P227, P228/M11-A1 & P229R...?

SIG X-Series & Mastershop series (w/ 6" bbls)...?

S&W M&P series; 9/40/45 - Standard, Pro, Compact & Shield...?

HK USP, VP, P30, P7, HK45, P2000 & Mark 23...?

Also, FN, CZ, Boberg, Walther, double-stack 1911s, and revolvers of any make and size...?

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    we're slowly adding more and more to the Premium line

m&p's are now available, regular m&p9 and Pro models as well as the compact, single stack 1911's are also available (not sure when double stack will be available)...
    http://www.solelycanadian.com/concea...emium-holsters

(i can add the m&p shield if there's interest).

working on adding HK's next, as well as FNS9/40 FNX45, CZsp01-shadow CZ75b, and walther ppq series..
    Cool, thanks. I have an extensive collection of handguns... mostly safe queens, but it's nice to know there is an option for quality holsters out there.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Ive just ordered a 1911 and a P226R holster and mag carriers from SolCan. I purchased mine over the internet and had a number of questions for the team. Happy to say that i received rapid email responses from SolCan answering all my questions. Bottom line - Great and friendly service! I guess I feel good about purchasing a Canadian product from a Canadian company with Canadian dollars. Will update once i get my mitts on the holsters!

Love Solely Canadian OWB 1911 setup with twin single stack mag pouches. I've been using it in several dynamic training and competitive events with zero issues. Pistol and mag retention is great and repeatedly tested in 50 yard all out sprints to targets. Drawing and holstering is smooth and free of any hangups or snags. I've never tried the conversion to IWB but have the loops when the time comes. I've dealt with Tim on several projects, including a Epi-pen holster and it turned out very well. No affiliation, just a happy repeat customer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Hey Tim,
    I have a bunch of your original concealment Kydex holsters. Other than the added thickness and optional adjustability, what is the advantage of the Premium line vs. the regular ones? Since you already have a lifetime warranty on the regular set up anyways. And I've not found the regular ones to fold or bend in anyway.
    Can we actually break an original SolCan through normal use vs. the added thickness ones?
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Even with Hard-Everyday use our Regular concealment gear will stand up to anything the average individual can throw at it, as designed.. the premium line just adds that extra High level of durability that is specifically designed to survive extreme hard use in any situation or environment, Military grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    Hey Tim,
    I have a bunch of your original concealment Kydex holsters. Other than the added thickness and optional adjustability, what is the advantage of the Premium line vs. the regular ones? Since you already have a lifetime warranty on the regular set up anyways. And I've not found the regular ones to fold or bend in anyway.
    Can we actually break an original SolCan through normal use vs. the added thickness ones?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Roger that!
    Keep up the great work, Tim!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.