Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Who the Hell is Black Box Customs?!

CGN Regular
    You guys don't happen to do gift cards do you?

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodder View Post
    You guys don't happen to do gift cards do you?
    We do! Please send us a email at Sales@blackboxcustoms.com and we'll get you set up.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

CGN Regular
    If Jackals idea was to discourage business it has had the opposite effect.

I have been looking to get a rifle cerakoted and never heard of BBC until this thread.

Talked to them today and will be sending them my rifle to be done.

I have had Jay do three projects for me recently - mods to a Glock 17, a Glock 19, and a Sig P226. The work was done very promptly (faster than the original time estimate), and the workmanship was simply outstanding. Moreover, Jay’s creativity and attention to detail were off the charts. His customer service was the best I’ve encountered in any Canadian gun industry enterprise. Those on the fence should not hesitate to use their custom services. I give them my highest recommendation.

As for the OP, he’s of course entitled to his views. However, I am as picky a consumer as they come and my experience with this Calgary-based company could not have been any better.

Keep doing exactly what you’re doing Jay. I’m proud to be shooting Blackbox Customs pistols!

you do 2011?, Rodger just finished building it, tight fit but smooth slide to frame fit, will it be problem with Cerakote finish?,

Quote Originally Posted by ffgats View Post
    you do 2011?, Rodger just finished building it, tight fit but smooth slide to frame fit, will it be problem with Cerakote finish?,
    We definitely coat them and the fitment won't be a problem. With the tighter 2011/1911's we'll mask off the rails so that you don't lose your slide to frame fitment. We'll also recommend that you send the complete firearm so that we can ensure the fitment of all the other parts. Our pricing includes the cost of disassembly, reassembly, fitting and shipping back to you. For more information please contact us at sales@blackboxcustoms.com.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Quote Originally Posted by Black Box Customs View Post
    We definitely coat them and the fitment won't be a problem. With the tighter 2011/1911's we'll mask off the rails so that you don't lose your slide to frame fitment. We'll also recommend that you send the complete firearm so that we can ensure the fitment of all the other parts. Our pricing includes the cost of disassembly, reassembly, fitting and shipping back to you. For more information please contact us at sales@blackboxcustoms.com.
    I will contact you once done break in period, can you PM me for a price quote , slide/ frame and grip, or better the complete gun. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffgats View Post
    I will contact you once done break in period, can you PM me for a price quote , slide/ frame and grip, or better the complete gun. thanks
    PM sent, thank you for the inquiry.

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678