Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: "Tactical" Clothing Line - We need your input

Quote Originally Posted by freddie.v View Post
    • Breather panels
    • Flat colours (black, OD, FDE, etc., for those not interested in wearing camo)
    • D-rings (as mentioned several times)
    • Sizes for smaller people (I wear pants with 28-30 waist and 30 inseam, and shirts with 34-36 chest, depending on the brand, and although it's not uncommon to find people of my size and build, its still rather difficult for me to find stuff to wear)
    Yes. Tan too.

Quote Originally Posted by ADK View Post
    Features: reinforced area for pocket knife clip, reinforced knees but no pockets for knee pads (hate that look), elastic waist, gusseted crotch, articulated knees, D-ring inside thigh cargo pocket(s) and above hip pocket(s), reinforced stitching on belt loops and crotch,

Future models: zip off legs for shorts (but a more comfortable zipper lining), a thin softshell pant like the 5.11 traverse

Colours: Alpha Green, Black, Grey, various Kryptek / Multicam (especially a softshell model, arctic 'cam patterns )
    Gusseted crotch, double knees w/pockets for pads. Yes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    melonite
    Drat... I was hoping for tenifer!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    S,A,P!!! Get them in stock sell a bunch do mods reorder and sell a bunch more. Thanks for asking for consumer input . Need some new britches like real soon.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer twistedbrilliance's Avatar
    Some otw shirts in cadpat and arid cadpat would be good, if you could make them with no melt/drip resistant material and at a reasonable price.
    lib*er*al: 'li-b(&-)r&l
    noun: a person so open-minded their brains have fallen out

Could you get Helikon-tex in Canada? Like Helikon UTP a lot, much better than 511, cannot believe there is no retailer in Canada.
    https://youtu.be/NhcHRl54wvs
    https://helikon-tex.com/

Anyhow for short Asian like 30 inseam.

Model with lower waistband would be great for those of us who are long of leg, short of torso,
    with 4-way stretch-y fabric (the type that has 1-2% elastic fibres) which is great for those on the move at work (somebody has already mentioned the 5.11 traverse).

To paraphrase a Canadian clothing chain store:

... classic low-rise (pants) have a little extra room in the seat and thigh to keep you comfortable both at work and on the weekend.
    The durable heavyweight (fabric) has a hint of stretch to let you bend and move freely throughout the day.
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

Tagged!!

Biggest annoyance I have with most "casual" tactical pants are itty bitty little cargo pockets that are pressed flat against the leg. They don't have to be as big as BDU pockets, but it'd be nice if they were big enough to be useful, and being expandable is always a plus. The ones on the 5.11 Taclite TDUs are pretty good.

Any pants I buy nowadays are all polycotton ripstop. Like with everyone else, subdued, solid colours are my go-to. Grey would be nice.