Battle Arms VERT PDW Stock System - Now Available

ctcs

Expired Business Member
Business Member
Battle Arms Development's latest *VERT (TM) STOCK SYSTEM ONLY 19.5oz!

• Continuous Cheek Rest
  • Interchangeable Cheek Rest (different colors/patterns, coming soon)
  • Ultra Compact Buffer & Buffer Spring
  • Fully Collapsed Length = 4.75"
  • Fully Extended Length = 8 3/4"
  • (4) Locking Stock Positions
  • Stock Locks Both Directions
  • Precision CNC from Aircraft Grade Aluminum & S7 Tool Steel
  • MilSpec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
  • (2) Built-In Non-Rotating QD Points
  • Lightweight 19.5 Ounces (Complete Stock System with Buffer & Springs)
  • Made in the USA
  • Patents Pending

WARNINGS:
  • Will not work with solid filled 9mm bolt carrier
  • VERT TM buffer system is designed for 5.56/.223 direct gas impingement system
  • VERT TM buffer system can work with piston driven AR if the rear, internal dimensions of the bolt carrier is Mil-Spec
  • DO NOT use ANY NICKLE BORON Bolt Carrier - THIS WILL cause damage to the buffer system
  • Inside, rear cavity of the bolt carrier must be .625" diameter x .625" deep minimum to clear the buffer. Damage may occur if proper clearance isn't met

$599.99

fx5_9549_1024x1024.jpg

So this accepts normal BCG's? Can you tell me how wide the space is between the stock slide rods? What is the distance from the top of the buffer tube to the top of the slide rods?

Reason I ask for these dimensions is because I am looking at it with interest for my Modern Varminter.

So this accepts normal BCG's? Can you tell me how wide the space is between the stock slide rods? What is the distance from the top of the buffer tube to the top of the slide rods?

Reason I ask for these dimensions is because I am looking at it with interest for my Modern Varminter.

Same here, I would be interested if this fit the Modern Varmint.

I don't know if the BAD stock will. But I did have had my MVB industries ARC stock at ATRS earlier this year. It does fit the MV, but be it is VERY tight, the charging handle will mark up the side of the ARC stock.

Back
Top Bottom