How dirty is your hat?

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I know there are a few guys on here who got a Team Canada hat during our first run years ago.

Let's see how dirty some of them are. Get them posted up

Damn you were too quick for me, my hat hasn't shown up yet. Lol I own a horse farm I bought two so I could have a going out hat cause give it a week and mine will look worse than yours lol.

I know there are a few guys on here who got a Team Canada hat during our first run years ago.

Let's see how dirty some of them are. Get them posted up

Just got a second one recently and although the first one from awhile back isn't minty new anymore, it's still looking decent.

Of course the wife washing it has helped, especially after our real hot and dusty summers (did I mention I live near Canada's only true desert) got the inside looking a little nasty after some hiking/shooting adventures up in the hills.

I'll have to get my teenage daughter to show me how to post a pic., maybe a before and after shot (new/old comparison). LOL

Cheers D

Last edited:
My cleanest hat by far, due to the colour i actually take it off doing messy chores. It's hit the lake and river a few times so it's been washed I guess.
16lixe0.jpg

I'm a little ashamed to say mine has been kept pretty clean. I have a buddy doing Q course down south right now, I'll ask him for a pic of his.

Best hats I have owned and I'm not kidding. I'm ashamed to post my 2 hats because I've had them for 2 weeks now and haven't killed them. I normally burn through hats like toilet paper but no sweat stains, they brush off easy and not a thread has run.

A++++ Buy with confidence!

For the curve I just keep bending till it stays that way

Yep, two options interlock your fingers over the brim and push down with finger tips and inwards with palms.

Or take a small football or other cylinder shape similar to the curve you want and wrap it around with elactics for a day or two.

Never lose a curve or accidentally break your bill by doing these two things. Still love these hats soon as I place another order I'm hoping some blacks are still in stock for when I need formal hardware and the tan won't do lol.

Or take a small football or other cylinder shape similar to the curve you want and wrap it around with elactics for a day or two.

I'm somewhat of a hat collector and this is the way to go. I find a can of soup tends to work best. If you can resist wearing it, leave it for a week.

Back
Top Bottom