CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 312

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

  1. #201
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    East of Home, West of the Rest
    Posts
    14,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    They don't have any stock. They just buy it from US wholesalers just like every other gun shop in the US does. They do nothing special. In the US it's a totally different ball game. If you order something before noon you can usually have it by the next day. Everything gets shipped by courier.
    That's what I meant by shelf market.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

  2. #202
    Business Member Rep
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    Well They are offering a free grip or for-end plugs for your trouble, as well as it is not their fault.... it is due to the manufacturer, not Rampart.

    So Yeah... a bit of a wait, oh well.

    Thanks Rampart. You guys rock... not every retailer backs their customers like this.
    Thanks for your understanding Daver_II

    We can only provide our end-users with the information given from Troy.

    At the end of the day we want to ensure everyone who orders from us are satisfied with the product they ordered and the service we provide.

    We reached out to all who ordered the PAR from us with the offer mentioned above. If you have not received an email from us and you pre-ordered the PAR from us check your "Junk" folder or email us at sales@ramaprtcorp.com and we will get you sorted out.

  3. #203
    CGN Regular RayHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    LML BC
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Kyle View Post
    Thanks for your understanding Daver_II

    We can only provide our end-users with the information given from Troy.

    At the end of the day we want to ensure everyone who orders from us are satisfied with the product they ordered and the service we provide.

    We reached out to all who ordered the PAR from us with the offer mentioned above. If you have not received an email from us and you pre-ordered the PAR from us check your "Junk" folder or email us at sales@rampartcorp.com and we will get you sorted out.
    I fixed it your email was wrong in post

  4. #204
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3
    Might be a silly question, but is the $999 for the Troy PAR a pre-order special? I am inclined to purchase but apprehensive of pre-ordering, as I have been burned in the past. 3-4 weeks turn into a year etc...

    I was originally looking at the JR Carbine, but the Troy PAR **seems** like a better option.

  5. #205
    Newbie UndergroundMech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14
    What does that email say? I checked my junk and never received any.

  6. #206
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasem View Post
    Might be a silly question, but is the $999 for the Troy PAR a pre-order special? I am inclined to purchase but apprehensive of pre-ordering, as I have been burned in the past. 3-4 weeks turn into a year etc...

    I was originally looking at the JR Carbine, but the Troy PAR **seems** like a better option.
    Good afternoon Chasem,

    Each of the Troy PAR prices are pre-order special prices.

    If you have any further questions, please email sales@rampartcorp.com

    Best regards,

  7. #207
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by UndergroundMech View Post
    What does that email say? I checked my junk and never received any.
    Good afternoon UndergroundMech,

    If you have ordered a PAR from us and have not received the email regarding the delayed shipment, please email me directly at abunton@rampartcorp.com

    Best regards,

  8. #208
    CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cochrane
    Posts
    1,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasem View Post
    Might be a silly question, but is the $999 for the Troy PAR a pre-order special? I am inclined to purchase but apprehensive of pre-ordering, as I have been burned in the past. 3-4 weeks turn into a year etc...

    I was originally looking at the JR Carbine, but the Troy PAR **seems** like a better option.
    That's two majorly differant guns

    Odd choices to have narrowed down to
    Pistol caliber than a 30 cal

  9. #209
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    That's two majorly differant guns

    Odd choices to have narrowed down to
    Pistol caliber than a 30 cal
    hehe I know... The rifle will just be used for plinking. I don't need another hunting rifle. I was looking at the .223 version of the PAR.

  10. #210
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    hamilton, ontario
    Posts
    37
    So just over a thousand dollars for a pump action that holds five rounds, WOW WE ARE GETTING DESPARATE EH??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •