CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Is the .308 PAR $999 & you have to pre-order? So, how much deposit is that? {if any} Thnx

Johny

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy77 View Post
    So just over a thousand dollars for a pump action that holds five rounds, WOW WE ARE GETTING DESPARATE EH??
    Pistol magazines, my friend. Pistol magazines. Or even Beowulf mags for the 5.56 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Is the .308 PAR $999 & you have to pre-order? So, how much deposit is that? {if any} Thnx

Johny
    100% plus tax

Haven't all beowulf magazines been declared "dual purpose" and as such are now prohibited, I think I read a hero bulletin somewhere within the last while that says arrest and charge for use with 5.56, I could be wrong however.

GunNutz
    Haven't all beowulf magazines been declared "dual purpose" and as such are now prohibited, I think I read a hero bulletin somewhere within the last while that says arrest and charge for use with 5.56, I could be wrong however.
    There was an issued statement to that effect yet it has been disputed. In each case where they have been confiscated, they were later returned and no charges laid or were dropped. IMHO it will remain a grey area until someone stands there day in court. Until then I will keep feeding my rifle through these mags. Ask yourself this. If they are illegal, how can so many dealers sell them?

Moe

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post

Johny
    Our online store only allows us to charge for the entire purchase.

That being said if you change your mind before we transfer the rifle to you we will refund your entire purchase right away, no questions asked.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Ok, thnx for the reply. I havent read through all the thread, when is the ETA? Thnx

*Edit- went to your site, it showed .223 & 300 blackout for $999, the ,308 showed $1125. Are those the accurate prices? thnx
    Last edited by Johnyy; 08-10-2016 at 01:50 PM.

So just over a thousand dollars for a pump action that holds five rounds, WOW WE ARE GETTING DESPARATE EH??
    I for one am replacing my beloved Savage bolt actions with these two (223 and 308). I have been obsessed with pump rifles for a long time. The idea works so well with shotguns, I just don't know why they haven't caught on for rifles... And yes I know about the few pump riflea out there. Too few.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Kyle View Post
    Thanks for your understanding Daver_II

We can only provide our end-users with the information given from Troy.

At the end of the day we want to ensure everyone who orders from us are satisfied with the product they ordered and the service we provide.

We reached out to all who ordered the PAR from us with the offer mentioned above. If you have not received an email from us and you pre-ordered the PAR from us check your "Junk" folder or email us at sales@ramaprtcorp.com and we will get you sorted out.
    I put in the promo code and it is now asking about shipping option and payment do we have to pay more for the promo item? How do you just get it shipped with the rifle?

Thanks Ray

Couldn't be bothered to read through however many pages... Is this an upper/lower design, and if so, is the lower the receiver?

What are the chances of talking to Troy about making a lower with a proprietary mag well (I.e. full capacity)?
    CSSA | CCFR