CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

I sent you guys an email more than a week ago about my account and I still have no gotten a reply.

Is there an Alternative email I can reach?

CGN frequent flyer
    You guys might just want to google NEw Massachusetts gun laws on the AR seeing as Troy is in Mass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peirecce View Post
    Hey Rampart,

Since we are all waiting surely you can get Troy to tell you when your order is going to be filled. We all pre paid and have gotten the gift for waiting which is great, but surely you guys can give us an update on when they will be arriving and when they will be shipped. Or are we going to expect more delays?
    Good afternoon Peirecce,

I have been told by Troy that our first shipment of the PAR will depart Massachusetts this week.
    Troy has been unfortunately severely back-ordered beyond their expectations; due to unforeseen increase in sales.
    We will be processing all orders as soon as our stock from Troy arrives.

If you have any concerns or wish to discuss further, please email me directly at abunton@rampartcorp.com

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    I sent you guys an email more than a week ago about my account and I still have no gotten a reply.

Is there an Alternative email I can reach?
    Good afternoon GundamZero,

Please email me directly at abunton@rampartcorp.com and I will assist you with your account.

Best regards,

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Mike View Post
    Just a quick note here: The PAR muzzle devices are NOT pinned OR welded.. thanks.
    I just asked this question to your company by email, and the person stated that it was pinned and welded

What is the average time from point of payment to delivery.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I just asked this question to your company by email, and the person stated that it was pinned and welded
    Good morning Curtis;

It was I who said that the muzzle devices are pinned/welded; unfortunately I was incorrect in my knowledge.
    I apologize for this incongruity, my research and knowledge was of some early Troy PAR's that were welded/pinned for certain US states.
    All of the PAR's that we are importing will not be welded/pinned.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by MRCLARK View Post
    What is the average time from point of payment to delivery.
    Good morning Mr. Clark,

Unfortunately Troy is severely back-ordered due to unexpected rise in sales.
    I am currently awaiting shipping details form my point of contact at Troy.

We will advise as soon as the PAR's are on their way to us from Massachusetts.

Please feel free to email me directly at abunton@rampartcorp.com if you have any further concerns.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Andrew View Post
    Good morning Mr. Clark,

Unfortunately Troy is severely back-ordered due to unexpected rise in sales.
    I am currently awaiting shipping details form my point of contact at Troy.

We will advise as soon as the PAR's are on their way to us from Massachusetts.

Please feel free to email me directly at abunton@rampartcorp.com if you have any further concerns.

Best regards,
    Thanks, will your shipment just be to cover those that preordered or will you be expecting more in this particular shipment.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

CGN frequent flyer
    Last question, I just ordered the Troy Par .338 from you, is the trigger group replaceable with any AR-10 drop in Trigger group