CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7171920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Kyle View Post
    Hi Moe,

As Andrew stated earlier the first batch have shipped from Troy in MA and are currently at the border.

Troy anticipates the first set of .308's to leave their facility by the end of the month.

Once we receive these PAR's in we will have stock which will make this entire process much easier and quicker.
    Mine may come soon ! Great ! Thank You !

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Kyle View Post
    Hi Moe,

As Andrew stated earlier the first batch have shipped from Troy in MA and are currently at the border.

Troy anticipates the first set of .308's to leave their facility by the end of the month.

Once we receive these PAR's in we will have stock which will make this entire process much easier and quicker.
    Thanks for the heads up. If I indeed got one I would be chasing down an optics ready in 223.

Moe

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mspben View Post
    I too would like to know. I've almost ordered a 338 a couple times now. This would bring me closer.

Ben
    I sent him an email direct, because there was no answer posted on here, he stated that any drop in AR-10 replacement trigger will work in the Troy PAR

Tried to get in touch with rampart about my rifle order but not having any luck.
    Anybody hear any updates?
    I have probably 15 other rifles to hunt yotes with but really want to use my PAR!
    Lol.
    Cheers
    Jeff

Business Member

Troy PAR Pump Action Rifles have arrived!

Great news for all our Pre-Order customers - Troy PARs are here!

We just received stock of 223 and 300 Blackout, and will be getting more 223, as well as 308 and 338 in the coming days. We're busy packing and shipping these as fast as we can, so bear with us as we get these out as quickly as possible.

Customer orders will ship in the order they were received, so keep an eye on your inbox for a shipping confirmation.

We've created a new thread over here that we'll keep updated as new stock arrives.

Thanks again to all our pre-order customers for their patience! Shoot any questions to sales@rampartcorp.com.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Woo Hoo....

Sorry if this has been asked, but just wanted confirmation if the 308 comes with a 10 round magazine? thanks

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb122 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked, but just wanted confirmation if the 308 comes with a 10 round magazine? thanks
    I can confirm these are coming with 5 round magazines due to legal restrictions.

For more info, read this Bulletin from the RCMP - point 3 applies in this instance.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/b...323-72-eng.htm

Cheers
    Last edited by Rampart_Cameron; 10-19-2016 at 11:45 AM.

BANNED
    when is the next shipment of these expected?

Business Rep
    Hi Driller

The next shipment of Troy PARs in .223 are shipping out from Troy November 3rd, we expect them to arrive in roughly 3 weeks. We are still waiting on a delivery date for the other caliber rifles.

Regards