CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Alex View Post
    Hi Driller

The next shipment of Troy PARs in .223 are shipping out from Troy November 3rd, we expect them to arrive in roughly 3 weeks. We are still waiting on a delivery date for the other caliber rifles.

Regards
    Thank you for the prompt response. I am looking forward to picking up one of the .308 models!

Do you guys have ANY news on the 308 ..... If I don't have a response I have secured an order with the competition with an arrival date at my door December 2nd....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    ^Be careful. Those other /&;$@ do not have warranty services in Canada. They say they will send it to the us to repair but don't honor it.
    Mr.Trudeau,you imported thousands of unvetted "m" “refugees”and paid $10M to a terrorist. We are struggling to lead a good life yet we are obligated to pay for this privileged class so that they can eat this country alive from the inside.

I hear you but Rampart hasn't shown Any interest in committing to a product availability... Has my money and is sitting on it. A pre order with a deadline onf 4-6 wks changed to possible 6-8 having received FULL payment is dam near criminal..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidog View Post
    I hear you but Rampart hasn't shown Any interest in committing to a product availability... Has my money and is sitting on it. A pre order with a deadline onf 4-6 wks changed to possible 6-8 having received FULL payment is dam near criminal..
    The demand for these rifles is high at the moment, all over the world LITERALLY. I suspect Rampart is having trouble getting their order filled, but are doing their best. We just have to be patient.

I would take one of these 308 chambered rifles if I could get a folding stock in grey or tan.... their grey AR15's look awesome.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Business Member
    Quick note that we have received an order of .223 National Models - now in stock and ready to go on our website!

Troy Pump Action Rifle - .223 National

Do you stock anything like an adaptor for adding a bipod to the PAR, perhaps a sling stud mount?
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MRCLARK View Post
    Do you stock anything like an adaptor for adding a bipod to the PAR, perhaps a sling stud mount?
    Do a search on this board and there is a thread on what you seek.
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Do a search on this board and there is a thread on what you seek.
    Thanks any further clues, is it in the black rifle section? Or here on ramparts threads?
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin