CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    The other importer has no Canadian warranty (and customer service) and their price is higher after the ridiculous exchange rate.
    I am taking a 223. Thanks Mike.
    Last edited by Canada tail; 06-15-2016 at 05:05 PM.
    Mr.Trudeau,you imported thousands of unvetted "m" “refugees”and paid $10M to a terrorist. We are struggling to lead a good life yet we are obligated to pay for this privileged class so that they can eat this country alive from the inside.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Very nice to see another option for these. I just received my 300 BLK PAR from the "other dealer" and am very impressed with it. Pricing was very close with the exchange. Are you going to be offering these to dealers as well? Also, are you going to be bringing in any other of the Troy products for us average Jo's as well? Looking forward to a source for Troy rails and parts, as I desperately need a barrel nut for a Troy TRX Battle Rail!
    certainly.. please email sales@rampartcorp.com for info. Take care.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Very nice to see another option for these. I just received my 300 BLK PAR from the "other dealer" and am very impressed with it. Pricing was very close with the exchange. Are you going to be offering these to dealers as well? Also, are you going to be bringing in any other of the Troy products for us average Jo's as well? Looking forward to a source for Troy rails and parts, as I desperately need a barrel nut for a Troy TRX Battle Rail!
    The rest of the Troy line will be available to dealers/retailers. They can reach out to us as at sales@rampartcorp.com as well.

We will have the full line-up of parts etc. on our site soon, stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by cgypal View Post
    For the uneducated out here, for the 223/556 model, what's the difference between the other guys and yours? Big price difference, it looks like.
    Good evening cgypal,

Can you please specify which "other guys" AR platform pump-action rifle you are making reference to, which is available in Canada?
    I will happily provide you with specifications of these Troy rifles in relation to any competition, that you may make a confident and knowledgeable purchase.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please email sales@rampartcorp.com

Thank you for your inquiry,

Andrew

very nice

will you be offering these to dealers. as you are the sole distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Andrew View Post
    Good evening cgypal,

Can you please specify which "other guys" AR platform pump-action rifle you are making reference to, which is available in Canada?
    I will happily provide you with specifications of these Troy rifles in relation to any competition, that you may make a confident and knowledgeable purchase.
    If you have any questions or concerns, please email sales@rampartcorp.com

Thank you for your inquiry,

Andrew
    Well I don't think it's a state secret who were all referring too. And I'm well aware yours is a preorder as well and sounds like it's not in Canada yet. Would like to purchase it, but want to confirm the price isn't a result of different spec.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    very nice

will you be offering these to dealers. as you are the sole distributor.

Firearms for now are retail only, no dealer sales.. Accessories/parts we have dealer pricing ready to go. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cgypal View Post
    Well I don't think it's a state secret who were all referring too. And I'm well aware yours is a preorder as well and sounds like it's not in Canada yet. Would like to purchase it, but want to confirm the price isn't a result of different spec.
    I apologize for the misunderstanding, I was under the impression that you were referring to another company of manufacture of pump-action AR.
    Troy currently only makes two models of .223, our rifles are the same as any competition distributing Troy.

Thank you,

Andrew

BANNED
    Can't wait for a range report on these guns. Good prices, I actually had to look for USD at first cause I was surprised

War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety