CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10202223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DTHMX68 View Post
    I will let you know if it will handle it in about 8 weeks or so. I have a 375 Socom barrel coming for mine.
    Nice, done up right using a larger caliber these could make fantastic woods guns. I'm faster with a pump gun than a lever and being mag fed is faster than single shell reloading a pump or lever gun.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

I'd like a .223 version but not with a fluted chamber. Seems it's hit or miss whether the buyer gets fluted or not.

Would you folks hand select a non fluted chamber and round forend if requested?

Also any chance we could get the pistol length version with a stock and make it non restricted? Be a nice little sbr done that way.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Just received a new ARperformance.com 7.62 x39 barrel and super bolt that will be used in another Troy PAR. I will have videos and a range report once it has been assembled and tested.
    CCFR CSSA

Ok just changed the PAR to a 7.62x39 with a barrel from ARP..(Ar15performance.com). Change over from the 30 HAR took about 20 mins, easy peasy. Cycles perfectly with snap & dummy rounds and will follow up with a range report very shortly.

CCFR CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    Ok just changed the PAR to a 7.62x39 with a barrel from ARP..(Ar15performance.com). Change over from the 30 HAR took about 20 mins, easy peasy. Cycles perfectly with snap & dummy rounds and will follow up with a range report very shortly.

Very nice. How easy was it to bring in the barrel?

Very easy with an importer. I have purchased a number of ARP barrels along with Mad Dog pieces. This is a 16" Mid gas Melonite barrel fitted with a barrel extension for his super bolts which are 35% stronger then mil spec. No concern with bolt damage from this heavy duty hardware. The price is far cheaper then anything else I have found anywhere in Canada.
    CCFR CSSA

ok now i want one in 308

Does anyone know where to buy the fixed stock adapter that is used on the "optics ready" version? I'm not liking my folding stock as much as I thought I would. Doesn't make for a comfortable cheek weld in my opinion and there is not much I can do to it to make it much better. I want to run a Magpul CTR with a riser if I could.
    The place I bought the rifle from wasn't much help and I have also e-mailed Rampart about it and received no response. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Does anyone know where to buy the fixed stock adapter that is used on the "optics ready" version? I'm not liking my folding stock as much as I thought I would. Doesn't make for a comfortable cheek weld in my opinion and there is not much I can do to it to make it much better. I want to run a Magpul CTR with a riser if I could.
    The place I bought the rifle from wasn't much help and I have also e-mailed Rampart about it and received no response. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it
    Here is the link to the fixed stock adapter you're looking for! https://rampartcorp.com/products/tro...nt=43431479380

Quote Originally Posted by Rampart_Madison View Post
    Here is the link to the fixed stock adapter you're looking for! https://rampartcorp.com/products/tro...nt=43431479380
    Order placed. Thanks for the help