CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: TROY NON-Restricted Pump Action Rifles - PRE ORDER!

Ordered a 223 and a 308

ETA on when the rifles will start shipping? And credit card charged now or only once ready to ship?

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost271 View Post
    Again, how much of a deposit is required and what sales tax is added for BC residents ?
    Our website can only take full payment, there currently no way for us to take a portion then charge the card more at a later date. If that changes we will advise.

If you choose to cancel your pre-order prior to us shipping it to you we will refund your full purchase, no problem.

We are based out of Ontario thus for BC we only charge the GST.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by rtracer13 View Post
    ETA on when the rifles will start shipping? And credit card charged now or only once ready to ship?
    We should have the first shipment in about 4-6 weeks.

Our site can only charge the full amount it is not currently able to charge a portion then the remainder at a later date. That being said if you choose to cancel your pre-order prior to us shipping it we will refund your purchase in full.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by freezer filler View Post
    Do you have any 243 models enroute?
    We currently do not but I believe they can be special ordered. Please email us at sales@rampartcorp.com and we can help further.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    I believe these are AR-style mags. So 5-round limit.
    You are correct, they use AR style mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    no, not mad...just annoyed that I would spend money on something and then have somebody come out and basically scold me..and others who spent our hard earned cash on a product that we are excited about, then try and burst our bubble that we will not have warranty coverage...just because we didn't buy from them.

In case you haven't realized, and maybe things are good in Ontario...but out here in alberta, things are pretty bad...I know lots of guys who would love to get one of these...but are right now just trying to keep the lights on..and food on the table.
    1000+ bucks isn't pocket change for the majority of us, and it shows very little respect when you can erroneously make statements that the hard earned cash just put out was probably "wasted".
    Yeah it annoyed me and I wanted to get to the bottom of it....and make sure I didn't waste money I put out, that's why i contacted troy..and the "unauthorized dealer" clarified the warranty stance.

This didn't look good on your part, and i think its a terrible way to market product....but it did help get the clarification for those of us who spent the money wanted to hear.....maybe you don't like it...but i have received many PM's of thanks for raising this issue

If you re-read your posts about this from the start, and try to look at them objectively (from a consumer standpoint) you will see that it doesn't look good, and that maybe it was the wrong way to deal with it

thanks for the reply, maybe we can put this behind us since the issue(s) have been resolved..i will edit my last post
    Your dumb enough to believe that? Ask all the people having warranty issues. Phone Troy and ask them. No dealer in Canada is going to warranty a grey market firearm.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    Sent you guys a email, a reply would be appreciated.
    We should have responded to all emails regarding this product; however if we did not fell free to email again or advise which email address you sent from.

Alternately call my number below during "normal" business hours EST and I would be glad to help.

Cheers,

I'd like to order a 308 or a 338...what are the sling mount options? Doesnt appear to have QD attachment points like the 223 version

Hey,

I pre-ordered the National .223 Rifle. Will you guys be bringing in a National .308, with Folding Stock and BUIS?