Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SKS KD classic Review made by Kodiak Defence Inc Westrifle.com

100m Accuracy/ precision.
    Open sights: standing/ sitting

Shooting SKS folded stock, PMag AK47 mags

Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Quote Originally Posted by PECHENEG View Post
    Shooting SKS folded stock, PMag AK47 mags
    That guy has very poor muzzle control... And I love that he just points his muzzle towards the firing line at the end...
    Reference the recent SKS hating thread, yup most people picture something like this as the typical SKS owner...

Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    That guy has very poor muzzle control... And I love that he just points his muzzle towards the firing line at the end...
    Reference the recent SKS hating thread, yup most people picture something like this as the typical SKS owner...
    the gun was clear and ready for storage
    so there is no muzzle control issue
    when you bring in/ out your rifles to the range do the point all the way to the range?

as to pointing it into ground before reloading: well, it was pointing to the ground, the gun w/o stock is quite heavy to keep it always pointing towards the range. anyways-there was pointing to the ground, then pointing to the range, then safety off, then shooting.

I specifically didn't cut those two moment waiting for "safety maniacs" to comment
    So don't care what u say

the mode was done by Kodiak Defence manufacturer
    "NYET" is fine, but when u have no money and try to catch up w/ nice modern rifles-that's what is happening

Quote Originally Posted by PECHENEG View Post
    the gun was clear and ready for storage
    so there is no muzzle control issue
    when you bring in/ out your rifles to the range do the point all the way to the range?

as to pointing it into ground before reloading: well, it was pointing to the ground, the gun w/o stock is quite heavy to keep it always pointing towards the range. anyways-there was pointing to the ground, then pointing to the range, then safety off, then shooting.

I specifically didn't cut those two moment waiting for "safety maniacs" to comment
    So don't care what u say
    Ignore my late/tired comments :P

I noticed the mag insertion/extraction seems to be hard, is it with all magazines or just with pmags ?

Ignore my late/tired comments :P

I noticed the mag insertion/extraction seems to be hard, is it with all magazines or just with pmags ?
    No it wasn't retarded. You are right, I could in addition check the chamber again/ slam the bolt second time and dry fire second time before putting it on the table.
    I cut that piece not to confuse new gun owners who act by dogmatic rule: take mag out/ safety/ check the chamber-and there is nothing wrong with it... but when you are in this business for a while and know the rifle then, there are some mods to this dogma
    Again, rifle was clear, but you are right too!

To the Q: the mag well is a bit stiff, mags are also new, but the main reason why this is happening is the insertion angle, which is quite different from AK-the anterior lip is quite high, so to insert the mag, one has to guy almost horizontally

I ordered hold open Croatian mags, I really really hope that they will be the best of three: nicely locking like IMI and no jams like P-mag

not to guy, to GO horizontally with the mag... strange gay autocorrect

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast