Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Sabra Trigger Pack & Lightning Bow Trigger

Yah I was watching that. It still doesn't mention anything about that lock for rotating the barrel locking cam.
    And what's the point of the tiny little wire with the bolt retaining it on the new bow

If you take a punch or small allen wrench an press on the dimple on the locking cam you will see it cantilever out. Once it is out, it's unlocked but needs to be held open to rotate your barrel wrench. I made my own wrench out of a larger allen key. I believe this is gone over in your Tavor manual. I was worried with how much force it takes to rotate but after the first couple times I knew to expect it.

I agree, the gentlemen at Arms East are top notch to deal with. From reviews I've seen if you were to only get one (the bow or trigger pack) many people recommend the Bow first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusyl View Post
    Yah I was watching that. It still doesn't mention anything about that lock for rotating the barrel locking cam.
    And what's the point of the tiny little wire with the bolt retaining it on the new bow
    Watch the military arms channel video on the disassembly of the tavor for instructions to remove the barrel.

The little wire sets the pretravel and the reset of the bow. After you install the Bow you need to adjust the the screw until you are happy with the trigger and it resets reliably. I had to take it apart and put it together 3 times until it was good.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    3 times! I think I had my barrel off and on 10 times before it was set up. Had the change down to a 10 minute job by the end.

Moe

I have the Super Sabra Trigger Pack. just trying to figure out when I should get the Lightning bow lol

There should be no figuring. Get it. Both transformed my tavor from the last gun taken to the range to the first gun. Its undeniably the two most incredible upgrades ive installed on any firearm i own.

Quote Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
    I have the Super Sabra Trigger Pack. just trying to figure out when I should get the Lightning bow lol
    Right now while they are in stock!

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Arms East, I wanted to take a minute to thank you for transforming my Tavor with the Super Sabra Trigger Pack & Lightning Bow Trigger that I bought from you.

THANK YOU!

Cheers
    Jay
    P.S. Anyone thinking about getting these to upgrade their Tavor... All I can say is; DO IT!
    Thanks Jay! Glad you made the upgrade, happy for your 'new' rifle! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by airbatic View Post
    Did you try them separately? Ie which one do you think makes most of the difference?
    They really go together. The Sabra gives you a crisp 2-stage trigger, the Lightning Bow removes slop before the 1st stage. With them both you are looking at a minimum 4.5lb combined trigger pull. Your Tavor trigger will feel like a AR15 with an SSA trigger!
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 06-20-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast