Fathers' Day sale 25% off eveything in stock, no pre orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badboybeeson, you keep missing my question.

What's the difference between level 3 and level 3 hybrid? Shelf life, anti spall included or not on hybrid, and etc?

The 590a1 2 mag extension will fit the 590 too right? I am almost positive it will but don't want to get it and not fit!!
yes its the same thread but its designed to fit flush on the 18.5 inch 590/590a1
if you plan to put it on an 7 shot 590 you will need a longer spring, and depending on what shells you use you mag or may not get +2 rounds on a 7 shot 590

the L3 ar500 plates are .... made from ar500 steel, with out anti spall coating. about 4kgs ea

the L3 hybrid are made fomr PE , dynema, uhmw and are 1 inch think and 1.6kgrs ea

we just sold the last set , more are on order eta abut 3-4 weeks.

FYI we have a new website should be ready in about 4weeks, it will much better, we had a major melt down a month ago on the website and things have not been the same since.
so we are working throught it untill the new site is up
bbb

the L3 ar500 plates are .... made from ar500 steel, with out anti spall coating. about 4kgs ea

the L3 hybrid are made fomr PE , dynema, uhmw and are 1 inch think and 1.6kgrs ea

we just sold the last set , more are on order eta abut 3-4 weeks.

FYI we have a new website should be ready in about 4weeks, it will much better, we had a major melt down a month ago on the website and things have not been the same since.
so we are working throught it untill the new site is up
bbb

Is the promotion applicable to level 3 hybrid? What's the shelf life of level 3 hybrid?

Hey, just so you know, NB sales tax is only 13%, not the 15% your site charges. Our sales tax doesn't go to 15% until 01 July. I placed my order anyways but I'm curious where the extra 2% goes since you don't have to remit it?

Thanks

Hey, just so you know, NB sales tax is only 13%, not the 15% your site charges. Our sales tax doesn't go to 15% until 01 July. I placed my order anyways but I'm curious where the extra 2% goes since you don't have to remit it?

Thanks

yes already adjusted on NB invoice , by hand our end
thanks
BBB

Nice sale. order in. Any thoughts on doing a shotgun breacher/brake choke.
Norinco Model 1000 semi
Warrior Lever gun
Any thoughts?

yes and no
Yes we have already made somthing like that,
no not ready for production.
its about 10 or 12 parts behind on the list of must do projects
bbb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom