Bonesteel Arms VZ 58 Railed Handguards

technomad

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey IRG, could you guys bring in a batch of these?

AFAIK, there haven't been any low profile handguards available since the last batch of 858s came in, I'm sure a few people are still on the hunt for something like this.

Thanks!

http://bonesteelarms.com/Bonesteel-Arms-VZ-58-Railed-Handguards-BSAVZ58hgset.htm

vz_a.jpg

These look great! I just ordered a couple NEA railed hand guards and these look very similar. Would be interested to see how they compare.

If they would still produce it, i would buy locally ...

Here's what it says next to the BC tactical handguard set :

''Discontinued Until Further Notice''

I actually just got a Bonesteel Arms Vz58 upper 3 weeks ago to almost finish off my Vz build. It is hands down better than any other option on the market and yes that sadly includes the BC Tactical one. Not only does the Bonesteel Arms upper allow for lower 1/3 cowitnessing with iron sights (if that's your thing), but it also has 4 grub screws that allow you fine tune the fit of the rail to the Vz, meaning it has repeatable zero without modifications to the rail, the rifle or having to re-zero optics. Once you're happy with it, just a dab of loctite will make sure they don't back out. The price for the upper isn't too bad either at US$90. I thought about a group buy, but I was too excited once I got my Zhukov handguard to wait to organize anything. I'll take pics if anyone's interested, but it may take a bit of time as I'm pretty swamped at work lately.

Back
Top Bottom