Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonesteel Arms VZ 58 Railed Handguards

I thought the bonesteel/NEA uppers were absolute cowitness with iron sights?

Quote Originally Posted by Cilantro View Post
    I actually just got a Bonesteel Arms Vz58 upper 3 weeks ago to almost finish off my Vz build. It is hands down better than any other option on the market and yes that sadly includes the BC Tactical one. Not only does the Bonesteel Arms upper allow for lower 1/3 cowitnessing with iron sights (if that's your thing), but it also has 4 grub screws that allow you fine tune the fit of the rail to the Vz, meaning it has repeatable zero without modifications to the rail, the rifle or having to re-zero optics. Once you're happy with it, just a dab of loctite will make sure they don't back out. The price for the upper isn't too bad either at US$90. I thought about a group buy, but I was too excited once I got my Zhukov handguard to wait to organize anything. I'll take pics if anyone's interested, but it may take a bit of time as I'm pretty swamped at work lately.
    how'd you get it into the country?

In for three sets
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    I actually just got a Bonesteel Arms Vz58 upper 3 weeks ago to almost finish off my Vz build. It is hands down better than any other option on the market and yes that sadly includes the BC Tactical one. Not only does the Bonesteel Arms upper allow for lower 1/3 cowitnessing with iron sights (if that's your thing), but it also has 4 grub screws that allow you fine tune the fit of the rail to the Vz, meaning it has repeatable zero without modifications to the rail, the rifle or having to re-zero optics. Once you're happy with it, just a dab of loctite will make sure they don't back out. The price for the upper isn't too bad either at US$90. I thought about a group buy, but I was too excited once I got my Zhukov handguard to wait to organize anything. I'll take pics if anyone's interested, but it may take a bit of time as I'm pretty swamped at work lately.
    I would love to get my hands on one of their uppers!
    (Coincidently I found these guys just a day or two ago ....)

How'd ya get them into Canada chum?!!!

Abby

upper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    it's perfect for the Zhukov hand guard mod. Been wanting one for awhile
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Please do post pics
    Everyone must ride through hell to reach their paradise

Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    how'd you get it into the country?
    Use an importer....like Irunguns
    Everyone must ride through hell to reach their paradise

Ill take an upper.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

As posted by Katazone, use an importer. Any railed segments are ITAR now, which is laughable but the reality. Anyway, here are some quick pics of the thing. Quality is lacking, but I'll see if I can get some better pics in a few weeks. Again, it's rock solid, provides repeatable zero and cowitness with irons.