Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STNGR Handguards

STNGR Handguards

Hey IRG fellows,

Just purchased a pistol from you guys and feel so great for the awesome awesome price, even still waiting for it

The question for you guys is: I was wondering if IRG is going to sell some STNGR handguards - they are nice-looking, light-weight, and most important, cost-effective.

Thanks,

https://www.stngrusa.com/

Last edited by oldfatcrab; 02-01-2018 at 05:57 AM.

This^

Doesn't it say on their site (STNGR) that they sell direct to customers only?

Quote Originally Posted by Menard1098 View Post
    Doesn't it say on their site (STNGR) that they sell direct to customers only?
    ehh... sorry I just saw that on their website... seems like I have to use borderview then...

Man that’s a nice handguard up there

If they make a 17-18 inch in Mlok i would be interested.

Yup, $40 to have borderview bring one in. Then you need to pay shipping and possibly imports at the door. Very frustrating. Almost double the cost. I cancelled my order after doing the math.

Here is my next question, the US regulations keeping these stores from shipping up here, do they apply to point of sale? If I pick one up in the US can I take that home across the border?

Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post
    Yup, $40 to have borderview bring one in. Then you need to pay shipping and possibly imports at the door. Very frustrating. Almost double the cost. I cancelled my order after doing the math.

Here is my next question, the US regulations keeping these stores from shipping up here, do they apply to point of sale? If I pick one up in the US can I take that home across the border?
    I am thinking of buy 3 identical ones in, total value 39 USD, then each one will +13USD, which is aboot 10%, not too bad... then maybe try to sell the rest 1 or 2...

But kinda hate to do it, I really hope IRG can handle orders or accessories within 500USD exemption amount...

Quote Originally Posted by sphen View Post

AFAIK these fall under ITAR rules. I want one as well but if you get caught stateside with one there could be some very serious consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Menard1098 View Post
    AFAIK these fall under ITAR rules. I want one as well but if you get caught stateside with one there could be some very serious consequences.
    +1

@sphen, the law enforcements there always keep an eye on Canadians doing something fishy...

have multiple friends driving a B.C. licensed vehicle to go buy tents and jackets etc from Cabela's across the boarder, and seems like there is a good chance to get stopped by a cop to see what you are going to bring back to Canada (fortunately they didn't do anything stupid)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast