Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer Electro Optics Now Available - Welcome To The Revolution. X-Ray3 Now In!

Sig Sauer Electro Optics Now Available - Welcome To The Revolution. X-Ray3 Now In!

http://www.sigoptics.com/

All models of Scopes, Battle Sights, Red Dots, Mini Reflex Sights, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes & KILO 2000 Digital Rangefinders are now available. Dealers have placed their orders and we are expecting delivery within 2-4 weeks. We have used these sights and scope at Shot Show and they are awesome, clarity, durability, warranty & service. Sig Sauer & MD Charlton have you covered from hunting to tactical. See you dealer for pricing and pre-orders.

Compare the X-RAY3 to other conventional sights and you will see the blacked-out rear sight and the high contrast front sight of the X-RAY3, make target acquisition intuitive and fast and in any light condition. This 3-Dot tritium system has a superior glowing illumination in low-light and remains bright and white for daylight conditions. No more changing sights from night to day patrols, keeping your sights consistent for all your work or hunting light conditions. The steel surrounds the tritium sights and gives them protection from recoil and protects from cleaning solvents and the harsh elements. Whether you carry for work or for sport, these X-RAY3 tritium sights will be bright for over a decade and the tested design of the X-RAY3 will stay at max performance. Available for the Classic Line 226 & 320.
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 06-21-2016 at 08:02 PM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Wish I had an MP5 to put one on !!!!
    Last edited by aragorn1; 06-21-2016 at 08:00 PM.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

Range finders!!!!

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

As someone who has fondled the kilo rangefinder it will make you moist after you try it
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Is there an msrp on the bravo 4 optic?

Most US stores have it going for $1300 USD

Will you have examples at the Red Deer Shooting Centre Demo Day?

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Range finders!!!!
    There excellent I own one I bought it over a vectronix. Granted it's probably not as good but good enough for me

Could anyone tell me which Canadian dealers carry SigOptics? I'm looking at Bravo and Romeo sights.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    im looking for a tango6 5x25

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast