BERETTA 92s pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnone

Expired Business
Tired of paying too much for these pistols, please check out our site here >>>> http://marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=92278

John

The "nonexistent description by a retailer" game is one of my faves!

These are being advertised as new. That picture looks like a well used gun.

Are these new or are they retired? Refurbished at all?

FF

These are the 92s's that appeared in the US for quite a while, as non refurbished, blued, ex police issue guns that came in different grades of wear (Excellent to poor).

These are now showing up here as sloppy seconds, probably poor graded units that have had their slides refinished and are being sold at nearly double of what they should be at.

Not pointing fingers here, but just showing the truth.

Whats the availability of compatible mags?

I'm in the market for a new - or gently used - handgun, but I don't think this'll be it. $600 for a well-worn handgun vs. roughly same price as a new SR9, Girsan Regard, or MP9.

Edit: glad to see mags aren't an issue.

FF

Last edited:
What would you call it?

The word "weapon" implies just that… doesn't help the gun lovers situation… "Restricted" is all that is needed here.

They should start marketing, shovels,hammers,knives, baseball bats,rope,plastic bags,stones and motor vehicles,as weapons!.. the list could go on and on.

Last edited:
The word "weapon" implies just that… doesn't help the gun lovers situation… "Restricted" is all that is needed here.

But does anyone really believe it isn't a weapon? Civilians don't use them as weapons in Canada but that doesn't change what they are. I doubt anyone sensitive to the word "weapon" would be browsing that webpage anyway. If they did they'll likely find the pictures significantly more offensive.

But does anyone really believe it isn't a weapon? Civilians don't use them as weapons in Canada but that doesn't change what they are. I doubt anyone sensitive to the word "weapon" would be browsing that webpage anyway. If they did they'll likely find the pictures significantly more offensive.

I agree with you 100%… But why take the risk to market it as a weapon, when there is no intent on using it for such purposes.

It's playing with fire, because those gun haters have nothing better to do with their time.Any reason is good enough for their cause.

They should start marketing, shovels,hammers,knives, baseball bats,rope,plastic bags,stones and motor vehicles,as weapons!.. the list could go on and on.

^Agreed. I don't own any 'weapons'. Just firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom