Make Canada Great Again - Canada Day Sale! - Last Day, Limited Receivers Left

Motiuk Mfg.

Supporting Business Member
In support of patriotism, from now until the end of the Canada Day long weekend, our Canadian Made AR-15 receivers are on sale. Also, please follow us on Instagram (@motiuk) for upcoming sales, and pics of what we are currently working on in the shop.

1skw7a.jpg

MRC-15 Lower Receiver - $199.99

MRC-15 Upper Receiver Stripped - $119.99

MRC-15 Upper Receiver Stripped - $139.99

Last edited:
run a batch of 80%.s,,and you'll sell way more than these complete ones,a major site sponsor recently brought in a pretty large batch of 80% lowers,,and they sold out in a few days,,and the fact that you are machining these things in the country makes it even better,,

run a batch of 80%.s,,and you'll sell way more than these complete ones,a major site sponsor recently brought in a pretty large batch of 80% lowers,,and they sold out in a few days,,and the fact that you are machining these things in the country makes it even better,,

Legality is still a bit of a gray area, so we won't be producing any at this time.

I'm waiting on my pal in the mail. Can I put a deposit on so I don't miss out on this sale?

You may go ahead and place an order, we just won't initiate the transfer until we hear from you that you have received your RPAL. Also note that you will most likely need a gun club membership also.

slick side uppers would be nice,i just picked one up from the US,nice and clean,now if it could be made without the chrging handle cut out,that would be great for making a side charger,

Back
Top Bottom