Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping Options?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar

Shipping Options?

Given the looming postal disruption who are you using to ship firearms now? I have my eye on something you have in stock but don't want to run into delivery issues. Your website is still showing Canada Post as the only shipping option.
    Last edited by sailor723; 06-27-2016 at 08:02 AM.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Given the looming postal disruption who are you using to ship firearms now? I have my eye on something you have in stock but don't want to run into delivery issues. Your website is still showing Canada Post as the only shipping option.
    We are well aware of the situation, we are looking into it and will be make an announcement as soon as we have some solid information.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are well aware of the situation, we are looking into it and will be make an announcement as soon as we have some solid information.
    Yes, but who are you using for shipments going out today?

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Yes, but who are you using for shipments going out today?
    We are not shipping any firearms by Canada Post today, as we don't want any delayed by a strike. Still waiting for information in order to confirm our best alternative options.

With the Canada Post potential strike, we have been seeking alternatives to send firearms. Wolverine Supplies has made an internal decision that effectively immediately we will NOT be shipping any firearms via Canada Post until further notice. All firearms are to be going Purolator (business option only) or Loomis (business or personal residence options).

Loomis has confirmed that they will accept and deliver to a personal residence. They must be sent Chain of Signature. If sending to a rural location, the customer will be expected to pick them up at the depot or if a customer isn’t home at the time of delivery they will need to also pick up the parcel at the depot.

Thanks, that clears things up .

Did wolverine recall packages sent via Canada Post? I got a shipping notice yesterday for an revolver that shipped yesterday and I see that it did a U-turn in Winnipeg today and seems to be going back to Virden. I was wondering if it was recalled so it could be shipped via a courier?
    Last edited by titusda; 06-29-2016 at 09:03 PM.
    CSSA CCFR OFAH Crumlin

Business Member Rep
    That's a glitch within the Canada Post tracking system. They often show up like that when tracked but I can assure you it has not been returned to Virden.

Darn I was really hoping it was so it could have been shipped via the alternative option. Now I have to wait till after the strike to get my new toy.
    CSSA CCFR OFAH Crumlin

Was the decision on courier based on price? Just curious in case I have to ship something.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast