Thread: Canada Post and shipping......

Canada Post and shipping......

As we are all needing to do with the pending Canada Post strike we have had to find alternatives.

Starting tomorrow we will be shipping all orders via CANPAR or suitable alternate. If you are aware that CANPAR does not deliver to you please add a note in the 'comments section' of your order to this regard, and we'll work with you for an alternate shipping method.

Our $9.99 flat rate shipping fee will continue to be applied while shipping with CANPAR.

You should see no disruption in service.
    Last edited by Questar2; 06-28-2016 at 11:24 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Just curious - any Canada Day Sales to go along with your alternate shipping?

Not sure what the boss' are working on for Canada Day. When us minions know we'll be passing it along.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Just curious - any Canada Day Sales to go along with your alternate shipping?

Thank you! Looking at some items on your site!

We've had a few calls about not being able to select a different shipping company other than Canada Post on our website. It doesn't matter if CP is selected, we will not be shipping with them until further notice. We will use the best options available for each order. Orders stopped being shipped with CP 2 days ago, so if you've placed an order recently, you likely received the emails from one of the other providers.

So a no go on any sale....guess I'll wait.

I didn't see any notice indicating a change back to Canada Post shipping so I made an order last week based on it wouldn't get stuck somewhere during a strike. Well, my order today was shipped by Canada Post?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sigger69 View Post
    I didn't see any notice indicating a change back to Canada Post shipping so I made an order last week based on it wouldn't get stuck somewhere during a strike. Well, my order today was shipped by Canada Post?
    Yes I think they are good for 30 ish days, should be fine!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

We have chosen to go back to CP for the time being due to the calming between the involved parties. We are monitoring CP and the Union daily and at the first hint of unrest we'll go back to shipping with another carrier.

With the 30 day extension in place there should be no issues with CP for the next week or two. As we approach this 30-day mark we'll re-evaluate the situation.