Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: FENIX - Flashlights - Available Thru Me !!

Business Member
    This Review, Fenix is preferred... better light balance from hot spot to the spread, bit better white light glow and couple more options in the use.

Business Member
    Another video showing how bright the TK70 (older model I don't carry, but using video as reference) is... and new TK75 is 4000 Lumens !!! Much brighter than this one in video.....
    It's a pricey flashlight at $273.98, well worth it with these features !! and it's free shipping. Best deal out there.... Inquire within for more details

Last edited by OPA Extreme; 07-12-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Business Member
    I've added few more models to the website.. Check them out... and adding few more over next few days !! These look awesome and I can't wait to get mine in too. :-)

Business Member
    Looking for homes for these above flashlights coming soon.

I bought a TK16 from OPA, and couldn't be happier. Great pricing. Awesome communication, and fast shipping. No fear buying from him, people. :

Business Member
    Glad you love the flashlight..

A guy I know dropped by outside my place to pick up a traser P6600 Mil-G watch (one gone folks..one left), and he happened to have a Fenix PD35 TAC.. so I checked it out...and pretty impressed, I was !! awesome lighting, good beam distance... my street is lighted up and can imagine if darker, how much more it would stand out and shoot out distance ?!!

Seemed very well built and for the priced of these ... WOW !! Honestly, these could sell for much much more, and they would sell !!
    Good on Fenix to be offering these at fair prices and not just gouging extra profits !!!!

I have a PD35 TAC coming in and 2 PD32 ..... one fore me :-) .. and few more models, as per above post...

Who's grabbing one ?

Business Member
    Still taking pre-orders... check them out and let me know..and reminder on my introduction promo of only $6 shipping on models under $90 and free shipping on models above that.
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 08-30-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Business Member
    Check them out and pre-order yours !

Business Member
    Any questions on these ?

Business Member
    Here's list of models to come in for now... Get your name on one or two of them !! :-) Note: my pricing is to grab your business and save you trouble of driving around to get one locally, as models under $90 are ONLY $6 shipping...and models over that, are FREE Shipping.. Can't go wrong with that !!

All the models below I've chosen, I've carefully checked out their features and chosen them for being (IMHO) the better models for either TAC, EDC, Camping, L.E. uses... Hope you agree and grab one !!!

TK15UE ... Std. hand held tac size.. larger head size than PD series, giving wider and much longer distance beams..pretty good Lumen/battery life options

TK16 ... similar as above model, but has rear position buttons, and shorter bean distance.

PD32 ... (grabbing one of these for myself) :-) .... 900 lumens, instead of 1000, but better for only 100 lumens difference, it has a betterlumen/battery life options then few of other models.

PD35 TAC ......has more options for operation, helpful in more tactical operations

PD25 .... Smaller model, great balance of features for it's size

HP15 .. Headlamp..great blend of lumens/features, tilt feature lens, and believe it's great balance of options for the price.

Most are on my website already.. couple may not be... but check them out: http://www.opaextreme.com/category/E...-Flashlights/0

For models not loaded on my site yet, check them out here: http://www.fenixlight.com/Index.aspx

Arriving next week or so..... Order and reserve yours now !!
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 08-30-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast