Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: FENIX - Flashlights - Available Thru Me !!

Business Member

FENIX - Flashlights - Available Thru Me !!

Hey Ya'll,

I've done some research and Fenix flashlights seem to be on TOP Quality product, and worth to be sold on OPA Extreme website.
    I'm looking to take pre-orders on my first order with them... Summer here, but anyone late grabbing a flashlight or camp, or headlamp for their outdoor adventures, it's never too late...

I'm favouring these models as stock items, but can bring in all models, upon request/order.

Models

PD32 - $84.98 .. 900 lumens max.. choosing this one, cause it's a new model, good balance of features, size, weight, battery life.. other models are bit brighter, but 900 lumens on high is more than enough and get better battery life.
    also like that this one is more tube design (similar width from front to back) so easier to slide into the side pockets the TRU-SPEC tac pants/shorts have..

TK15UE - $102.98 - 1000 lumens max... another new model with better battery life than previous models, this one is bit larger than above model and has longer beam distance...

CL30R - $ 153.98 - 650 lumens, on max... great lantern for camps..very powerful, and can run on 1 or 2 or 3 batteries.. also acts as a recharger for other gadgets...

Only $6 shipping on models under $90 and free shipping for models over this price range !! My prices are Very Competitive here, and with low or free shipping, is cheaper than others in Canada... So though also available in many retailers across Canada, with my prices, it's worth having them delivered !! :-)

Again, many models to choose from...browse their site and just inquire.

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/Fenix/0
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 08-30-2016 at 01:46 PM.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Not in the market for a new light, however I purchased the PD32 2016 addition a month ago, and it is an outstanding light.. more then capable, and overkill for the average user.

How is for size, and weight ? it seems just big enough for many uses and light weight for not loading you down if geared up .
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 06-30-2016 at 01:09 AM.
    No retreat,No surrender

My CL20 has served me well and would like to get a CL30, looks promising
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    I recently picked up a Fenix HL50. Technically a headlight, but I sewed myself a belt loop and now it's a detachable belt light. Handy little thing.
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

Business Member
    Here's a BAD Boy model.. Holy Cow... 2000 lumens !! takes more batteries, but for those who need or just want the brightest in a smaller - medium sized handheld flashlight, this model is the one !!!

TK35EU - $179.98 - Can do free shipping on this one *

How much for a TK16 shipped to Edmontonish?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Treme View Post
    How much for a TK16 shipped to Edmontonish?
    $109.98 plus $12 shipping, plus tax in your province. Msg me re: this with postal code and maybe I can do the shipping for less.

Business Member
    RC-11 - $109.98 - 1000 Lumens ! - Measuring at only 4.5 inches in length, RC11 delivers max 1000-lumen output and longest runtime up to 135 hours. As a magnetic charging flashlight, it is equipped with innovative dual-purpose charging cable features magnetic charging port and Micro USB charging port. Compatible with one 18650 Li-ion battery, CR123A Lithium battery is available in exceptional circumstances. Also the flat tail cap offers convenient tail stand capability for using as an upward-facing spotlight.

Business Member
    Taking pre-orders for these....and will bring in real soon.

Browse their site and contact me for quote: http://www.fenixlight.com/Index.aspx

Business Member
    Looking for more pre-orders..

Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast