Thread: Tikka T3Xs now in stock!

Business Member

Tikka T3Xs now in stock!

Hi all,

Our Tikka T3Xs have begun to roll in. These are basically an upgrade over the old T3 series, with most of the more commonly requested after market features now coming standard from factory. This includes:

-Pads that aren't made from recycled hockey pucks.
    -Steel recoil lugs.
    -Metal bolt shrouds.
    -Enlarged ejection ports.

So far, our experience with these guns has been pretty positive - all the accuracy and smoothness of the old T3s is still there, and the improvements, while somewhat minor, are certainly nice.

You can check out what we currently have in stock here:

http://corlanes.com/tikka-t3x-rifles/

More stuff will be rolling in over the next couple weeks, so if you don't see what you're looking for there, don't hesitate to get in touch with us - we might be able to get something pulled in or set aside for you when it arrives.

As always, questions, comments, whatever, feel welcome to contact us here or via one of the methods listed below.

Name:  tikkat3xlaminateDONE.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  55.9 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    base model one in .223? sounds like great, but not availiable? or in the future?
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Business Member
    Edit: Disregard that, looks like I got a reply from the supplier much quicker than they expected. PM sent.
    Last edited by Corlanes; 06-30-2016 at 04:38 PM.

CGN Regular
    any info on the t3x tac 24" 308?

most retailers only seem to have a small handful of t3x's not including that one

Business Member
    I'm currently checking into this one - we've had a few requests for them already. As far as I can see, they are on the import list and should be available. However, our supplier is now closed for the long weekend - I'll shoot you a PM come Tuesday when we reopen and let you know what I can find out.