Course Contest: Vz58 Prize Pack

I know it isn't too likely, but I would be super happy if you brought the Tavor course to MB. Hard for me to travel out to AB or Toronto right now.

As for the optic, I would love to put an ACOG on my Tavor, just love the profile.

The Vortex Razor would be a great match for a VZ58! It would mount nicely on the dust cover while still providing good eye relief. It would work exellent for quick short range target acquisition but is still good out to 300 yards. Plus you still get the great quality and warranty of a Vortex product. The ACOG would be a damn close second option due to its battle proven track record and great magnification.

It would be very close for me, either the red dot or ACOG. I feel the red dot would be better for target acquisition but the ACOG would be more accurate. I like the red dots that I have on my SKS and .22 so i think i would ultimately stay with what I know and use.

Red dot.

All right, we are officially giving these away on the 27th! One week left!

Your prizes will ship in a special container:

27823513454_bc349a58da_b.jpg

I would pick the ACOG due to it being the most versatile of the group for a semi auto which is what I would want it for. Mostly because I have always wanted one though.

Hard choice for a VZ58. But i would go with the ACOG.
Trijicon makes some seriously hard use products.
The compact size makes it ideal for these types of rifles if you want magnification. Without getting in the way of the ejecting casings.
I hear the glass is also near perfect quality.
And no batteries!

While already having an ACOG on my VZ, my choice would be the Vortex Razor.
Acog is a very fine piece of kit, but hard to get a good cheek weld with it and the eye relief (while short) is still a bit to far.

Razor 100% for me

As determined by random number generator: congratulations Poznan! You won the Vz58 gear! Thanks to everyone who entered!

Back
Top Bottom