Course Contest: Vz58 Prize Pack

Zahal.org

Regular
Well it's Canada Day, and we're sending Lovie back to Canada for another session of Tavor courses!

In August Level 1 Tavor Courses will be in Abbotsford, the Crowsnest Pass, and Toronto.

We don't want you Vz shooters to feel left out though! Our syllabus is in development and we'll be working with the Vz in 2017.

To celebrate, we've partnered with some Canadian companies to give away some gear!

What you win:

4x Vz58 Polymer Mags, Fab Defense Quad Rail, Czech Muzzle Brake, XL Smoke Grenade, and a Tasmanian Tiger Multicam Dump Pouch to hold all those mags.

27404262283_87ce397ae0_b.jpg

What you need to do to enter: In this thread, write a post telling us which one of these optics you would choose to own, and why.

All our current graduates and registered students from previous and upcoming Tavor courses are already entered. And if you participate in this thread too, that is two entries for you! Also, we will add prizes each time a course fills up, or this thread hits a 5 page marker. Good luck everyone!

27983359206_eeec89ef9e_z.jpg

Last edited:
I would pick the Vortex razor. The red dot in my experience is the right optic to have for a general purpose do all carbine. Magnification does not make you shoot better....it lets you see better... I want something small, light,that is simple and fast, that works day or night. The red dot gives me that. I can own a 300 meter circle around me... and I can get down and dirty fast up close.

I'd pick the razor for quick target acquisition. I have a thing for low profile reflex red dots. Got one sitting atop the vz58 at the moment.

I'd pick the ACOG, good little magnification for close to med combat situation (or paper situation).
Could add a reddot on the top of the ACOG for CQB

I have astigmatism, so I cant use red dots with any real effectiveness. My only "fighting rifle" is a Vz58 so the long scope is too long and would get in the way of the shells ejecting. My choice is therefore the ACOG. The Binden Aiming Concept isnt as hard as some people think

I would pick the ACOG mostly because I would love to see how well it compares to my Aimpoint and EoTech sights.

In general, Id pick the scope.... Because they are more diverse... But if your talking about which one for a VZ, then id pick the Red dot, because the other optics will sit too high on a VZ, and the scope wont offer the proper eye relief, plus youd need a shell deflector.

Back
Top Bottom