Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Course Contest: Tavor Prize Pack

Course Contest: Tavor Prize Pack

Well it's Canada Day, and we're sending Lovie back to Canada for another session of Tavor courses!

In August Level 1 Tavor Courses will be in Abbotsford, the Crowsnest Pass, and Toronto.

We're also excited be planning some new things for 2017...

To celebrate, we've partnered with some Canadian companies to give away some gear!

What you win:

Fab Defense Magazine Carriers, Tavor Podium Bipod, XL Smoke Grenade, Tan IDF 2 point Sling, Tasmanian Tiger Multicam Pistol-Mag/Small Tool carrier

What you need to do to enter: In this thread, write a post telling us which one of these rifles you would choose to own, and why.

All our current graduates and registered students from previous and upcoming Tavor courses are already entered. And if you participate in this thread too, that is two entries for you! Also, we will add prizes each time a course fills up, or this thread hits a 5 page marker. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by Zahal.org; 07-03-2016 at 11:50 AM.

I have had an 858 for over a year now, great rifle and no complaints. It doesn't make it out of the safe much anymore. I just received a tavor in the mail and I can tell this rifle is going to be a favourite. I would be interested in one of your courses, do you ever come to Ontario?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tavor, don't own a semi auto rifle yet. Want to get into competition shooting, also own a farm and would like it for predator and practice shooting away from the range. Can't beat the versatility, mag prices and always been a bullpup fan.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    2. Because I have 1 and 3 haha.

Already a graduate of the course. Highly recommend it to any one with a Tavor. Very cool practical and cultural insight into the Tavor.

Is your page setting at 20 posts or 100 posts per page?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Tavor for sure. I'd love a tight and short rifle for the Bush...and you can't beat the Tavor for that...even if we could have others here in Canada.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Tavor. Hands down

Took the course this year and found out how all around efficient the Tavor is

Bullpup design doesn't hinder mag changes or manoeuvrability once you get some training on the rifle

I just took a tdsa course using the Tavor as well and was able to keep up with the tricked out AR's in the class

It is seriously an amazing rifle

BANNED
    #2..j'ai le #1 et deja essayé le #3...

Quote Originally Posted by Sudbury shooter View Post
    I would be interested in one of your courses, do you ever come to Ontario?
    We do! We were out in Silverdale twice in June, and will be at the Sharon gunclub north of Toronto in mid-August!

Toronto course info and signup: http://www.zahal.org/products/taovr-...to-aug-16-2016

BANNED
    Useless question , sig 550 all the way . more reliable, toughest , longevity, it will still the last one on battlefield

Travor for urban zone.

cz for the week end only ;P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    One day the firearms gods will smile on me and set aside enough cash to buy one. I NEED one of these.
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast