Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockhart Tactical - Underbarrel 12G Shotgun - RELEASE

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    What's the difference? Semi or pump, when it's attached to the rifle, the length of the rifle determines the status. If the rifle is NR, then so it the attached shotgun.
    Semi's unfortunately also require at least an 18.5" barrel to qualify as NR.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanMumbles View Post
    Semi's unfortunately also require at least an 18.5" barrel to qualify as NR.
    Yeah, that's right. I was thinking about some other exemptions. I don't suppose there would be one here. Actually, come to think of it, I don't recall Lockhart even offering a semi. If they can't offer it as NR, then I doubt they'll offer one at all. They probably won't sell. So the whole thing is moot anyway...

edit; Just found another thread where they announced that they are offering a semi. No mention of whether it's NR or not. Kinda surprised. Wonder how many they expect to sell if people can only fire them at a range...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Tagged

Cool

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Yeah, that's right. I was thinking about some other exemptions. I don't suppose there would be one here. Actually, come to think of it, I don't recall Lockhart even offering a semi. If they can't offer it as NR, then I doubt they'll offer one at all. They probably won't sell. So the whole thing is moot anyway...

edit; Just found another thread where they announced that they are offering a semi. No mention of whether it's NR or not. Kinda surprised. Wonder how many they expect to sell if people can only fire them at a range...
    R is fine for anyone putting one on an AR

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    R is fine for anyone putting one on an AR
    You're absolutely right, and there'll be some guys doing just that. Unfortunately it'll mostly just be for show in the basement...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Expired Business Member

Thumbs up

We will be offering a PUMP and a SEMI AUTO, both will be NR, and we plan on selling a ton!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    Attention to detail... he asked about a semi..... that would be Restricted with a 8.5" barrel..... if it even cycled.
    Wrong sir,
    It's all going to be N/R,

Our pump AND Semi A versions.

Just wait for the release coming in the next weeks to less

Thanks so much everyone!

We appreciate your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    Wrong sir,
    It's all going to be N/R,

Our pump AND Semi A versions.

Just wait for the release coming in the next weeks to less

Thanks so much everyone!

We appreciate your patience.
    Would a magazine fed semi be possible? Do you have any plans to offer that?

Any pics of this thing yet?
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin