Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockhart Tactical - Underbarrel 12G Shotgun - RELEASE

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    maybe shoot low recoil rounds lol.

the website says:

"SAFETY NOTES: The UBS should ONLY be mounted on Firearms which have strong ALUMINUM or STEEL picatinny rails embedded into them. Lockhart Tactical will not be responsbile for damage which may occur to firearms upon which the UBS was improperly installed."
    Sounds to me that you'd be better off with a straight up quad rail...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Good luck with this design. I will wait for someone, try it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    Hey Lockhart Tactical; Question for you guys.

While I understand that 4-5" of rail will be sufficient for your mounting system, would the XCR-L and XCR-M models with keymod uppers be compatible? My question is, will a keymod-attached rail be strong enough? Not where the rail meets the UBS-12, rather where the keymod mounts intersect with the upper reciever? That's a lot of kick, on a system that's more designed for the typical flashlight or foregrip.

Cheers
    Keymod wont work. that system is design to hold an attachment during recoil. if the recoil is generated by the attachment then the system has a chance to come off

So since ya said this to me earlier in the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    Its for Pic, however on keymod, just get a good pic rail attached to it and you're good to go!

So..........what exact brand and model keymod rails would your company suggest for mounting this under barrel shotgun?

Has Lockhart done any testing with the UBS-12 on Keymod equipped firearms?

I'll wait to see some good abuse tests first..

Any updates on these?

Quote Originally Posted by NickVR View Post
    I'll wait to see some good abuse tests first..
    X2, especially on keymod platforms............the mixed replies regarding keymod has me very concerned about the safe usage of this product.

An Lockhart PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE THE MOSSBERG 715T from the compatible firearms list, those rails are weak plastic held on by 2 pathetic screws, IT WILL HAVE A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE!!!!

Just sliding a picatinny device onto the rails wears away at them.

BANNED
    Under Thunder is a good name... boom stick?

Anyway, I'm loving what I see here. Should make the anti's pee their pants! lol

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Under Thunder is a good name... boom stick?

Anyway, I'm loving what I see here. Should make the anti's pee their pants! lol
    How about the "Blaster Key"...?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    X2, especially on keymod platforms............the mixed replies regarding keymod has me very concerned about the safe usage of this product.

An Lockhart PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE THE MOSSBERG 715T from the compatible firearms list, those rails are weak plastic held on by 2 pathetic screws, IT WILL HAVE A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE!!!!

Just sliding a picatinny device onto the rails wears away at them.
    I personally wouldn't even be brave enough to try it on Keymod I'm thinking..

And I didnt notice it until you pointed that out about the 715T.. I can't imagine that holding up at all - would make for an interesting torture test/youtube video.. but i'll pass