Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockhart Tactical - Underbarrel 12G Shotgun - RELEASE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    I assume that this would not be enough rail to hold the under pump securely?

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Mounting it on a 6 inch rail is no problem on any firearm, but making sure the recoil forces do not destroy your foreend/receiver that it attaches the rails to is a huge question.
    Remember, 12 gauge recoil creates rearward forces that exceeds far more than just mounting optics, grip or a light.

Unless you enjoy crying. I would rule out mounting this to any foreend that is constructed out of plastic, or any rail systems that secures onto the firearm with roll pins.

Lockhart, have you guys tested if the 2 ADM mounts are adequate with the pump and recoil? Would be good to know if you guys have successfully mounted this and to know the minimum requirements on the rail systems that can accommodate this.
    Last edited by twyeh; 08-09-2016 at 08:28 PM.

BANNED
    any pics ???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twyeh View Post
    Mounting it on a 6 inch rail is no problem on any firearm, but making sure the recoil forces do not destroy your foreend/receiver that it attaches the rails to is a huge question.
    Remember, 12 gauge recoil creates rearward forces that exceeds far more than just mounting optics, grip or a light.

Unless you enjoy crying. I would rule out mounting this to any foreend that is constructed out of plastic, or any rail systems that secures onto the firearm with roll pins.

Lockhart, have you guys tested if the 2 ADM mounts are adequate with the pump and recoil? Would be good to know if you guys have successfully mounted this and to know the minimum requirements on the rail systems that can accommodate this.
    I just want one on my non restricted rifle so that I can piss off Fudds. I'd probably shoot 1 or 2 rounds and then just keep it on for the political satisfaction.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Expired Business Member
    Start getting excited ladies and gentleman.

We should be 2-4 weeks away from launching this product into the market!

Pictures will be up soon.

Pricing will be fully released.

Some specs to note:
    Each system will feature DUAL independent locking quick release lugs that will ensure this will NEVER come off unintentionally. However, when you do want to move it from this weeks favorite rifle to next weeks favorite rifle, it will take around 5 seconds.
    We've teamed up with American Defense Manufacturing, to bring you their patented quick release system, ensuring only the highest level of components are used in our system.

Our entire mount is billet aluminum and designed for superior strength with the absolute lowest weight.

We'll be launching with three separate kits to start.
    12G Pump shotgun + Mount Kit (STEEL RECEIVER)
    12G Pump shotgun + Mount Kit (ALUMINUM RECEIVER)
    12G Semi Auto shotgun + Mount Kit (ALUMINUM RECEIVER)

Each shotgun features a 8.5" barrel, and 2+1 micro magazine tube.
    Our shotgun aluminum receivers are machined to last and all feature a great warranty!

The Aluminum receivers will reduce a huge chunk of weight, in turn reducing fatigue and comfort while firing.

We hope to have pictures released prior to the end of Aug.
    Once pictures are released, we'll open the gate for pre-sales, and will be shipping hopefully 1-2 weeks after that.

Tell everyone you know!

Have an SKS? No problem!
    www.lockharttactical.com/category/product/8577976-matador-arms-sabertooth-aluminum-sks-chassis
    Drop it in these beautiful Matador arms chassis's that we sell and boom, Strong Aluminum rail on the bottom perfect for under barrel shotgun mounting!

Have a Ruger 10/22 with strong rails?
    Boom, slap on our UBS in seconds, and fire away.

Would it fit a bolt rifle with bottom rails? Yes

Firearm Platforms:
    Our mounts will be compatible with the following firearms:

Canadian Market
    • AR15

• AR10
    • SKS
    • M14
    • Robinson Armament XCR
    • Norinco Type 97
    • Just Right Carbines (9mm, .40, .45)
    • Ruger 10/22
    • Mossberg Tactical 715
    • And More! Anything with a strong bottom rail!

International Market
    • SCAR

• Heckler & Koch HK416
    • SIG SG 516
    • SR-47
    And More! Anything with a strong bottom rail!

Not only do we have the shotgun, we have actual 12g breaching rounds, rubber rounds, and bean bag soc rounds available for sale!

http://www.lockharttactical.com/category/category/1057-lamperd-less-lethal

Stay tuned!!!

Be sure to subscribe on our site (bottom right hand corner) to the "Underbarrel 12G Shotgun" News letter to be the first to hear when we launch in a few weeks!
    http://www.lockharttactical.com/release

BANNED
    very cool!

Sub'd and Tagged \m/

I see you have the XCR listed for Canadian Market......

Now is that for standard picatinny rails or keymod fore-ends as well?

Thanks very much, Matt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    Will just the mounting device be sold separately? been looking for the mount for a while now would definitely buy, but I dont need the shotgun
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by easysauce View Post
    Will just the mounting device be sold separately? been looking for the mount for a while now would definitely buy, but I dont need the shotgun
    Why don't you just get a pic-to-pic rail clamp?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano