Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Just IN! Ruger Charger

Easy there sqr iam one of those gun owners from the 90s you speak of and was one of the ones who lost 80 percent of my collection and found one morning I woke up and could no longer hunt with any of my AR rifles and yes I fought and marched in Ottawa at the protest so please be carful when you make comments about us wood loveing gun owners that won't support the AR Rifle. Don't think for a second iam not upset about this insane turn of events with this magazine stupidity I have about 1600 invested in a top of the line 10/22 tactical style rifle with 10 inch barrel non restricted and now I can't use any of my 25 round mags in it. Makes me sick I have to live through stupidity like this in our country

CGN Regular
    Monster Hunter thats funnier than SHT.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    Easy there sqr iam one of those gun owners from the 90s you speak of and was one of the ones who lost 80 percent of my collection and found one morning I woke up and could no longer hunt with any of my AR rifles and yes I fought and marched in Ottawa at the protest so please be carful when you make comments about us wood loveing gun owners that won't support the AR Rifle. Don't think for a second iam not upset about this insane turn of events with this magazine stupidity

I have about 1600 invested in a top of the line 10/22 tactical style rifle with 10 inch barrel non restricted and now I can't use any of my 25 round mags in it. Makes me sick I have to live through stupidity like this in our country
    Sure you can.

Where is the law or OIC that specifically says you can't?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

expired business
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    ok how long till I get it?
    I could have Synthetic Charger in three to four days.
    Please PM me or E-mail dale@shooterschoice.ca

expired business
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Why not try having these re-classified as NR? Call them rifles instead of pistols, coming in with their present length straight from the manufacturer. It works for the Mare's Leg. (then people can use 25 round mags in these, I believe. And hopefully the whole Butler Creek/GSG hi cap mag nonsense can go away)
    I believe the CSAAA is trying take legal action against the RCMP on are behalf.
    Here is some Conact Info

CSAAA at csaaa.legalaction@gmail.com

information call the CSAAA at 705-875-2302.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Sure you can.

Where is the law or OIC that specifically says you can't?
    it will be a cold day in hell when all the firearms owners i know give up ANY of there guns,at the most they might give up a teeny tiny little piece of metal with a number on it from the restricteds,i'm sure the RCMP will love that,,LOL.
    100% legal..not to mention the amount of owners who will be filling "self destruction of personal firearm" forms,again perfectly legal.it's YOUR property.

Last edited by Marlin45/70; 09-22-2018 at 09:04 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    How can I pass up a chance to buy the most hated pistol in Canada?!
    The gun is not the one to hate. Our oppressive gov't is.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678