Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TROY PAR Pump Action Rifle (Non-Restricted) -IN STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by RayHill View Post
    ���� I think you just did what you said you would not just in the reverse order. You just paid 200 more to buy the same rifle that's some high interest for 2-3 weeks product financing.
    Actually he paid $235 more after Tax (5% GST). That is about 21% more for 2-3 weeks of financing. To each of their own of course.

CGN Regular
    A couple months ago, I wanted to put a new scope on one of my rifles. Unfortunately, we didn't have the right rings in stock. I could have saved 70 or 80 bucks by buying them from one of our wholesalers, but it would have taken 2 or 3 days to get. P&D had it in stock (staff was awesome btw) so I just drove over and got them.

If I would have just waited a few days, I could have maybe had lunch in the mall. I wonder how much percentage I lost for that two days I could have waited. Perhaps I should start a new thread about it. It's really been bothering me lately whenever I think about it.

Just kidding haha, I got what I wanted and went about my day, maybe fluidmax, you should too.

CGN Regular
    BTW, I have nothing against presales, it can benefit both the buyer and seller. It won't work for everything but it has its place.

Quote Originally Posted by kanada kidd View Post
    A couple months ago, I wanted to put a new scope on one of my rifles. Unfortunately, we didn't have the right rings in stock. I could have saved 70 or 80 bucks by buying them from one of our wholesalers, but it would have taken 2 or 3 days to get. P&D had it in stock (staff was awesome btw) so I just drove over and got them.

If I would have just waited a few days, I could have maybe had lunch in the mall. I wonder how much percentage I lost for that two days I could have waited. Perhaps I should start a new thread about it. It's really been bothering me lately whenever I think about it.

Just kidding haha, I got what I wanted and went about my day, maybe fluidmax, you should too.
    My bad...I am just a numbers guy.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    My bad...I am just a numbers guy.
    No worries, you'll love your rifle when you get it, they are really cool!

Personally, I think it's uncool to slag a sponsoring (they paid to be here) business member on their pricing within their own forum ~just saying~
    --
    We need another Conservative majority NOW

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Why the eff does anyone care what someone else pays? I bought 3NR guns today, because I want/need them ASAP and I know they will be shipped today and I will get them tomorrow. I guess I could have shopped around or pre ordered and waited...and waited...

Pre order has it's place, nothing wrong with it, but everyone has their own priorities and their own level of disposable income. If your priority is NOW, then you pay what it costs.

No, I didn't buy one, but if they were in 300 BLK I might have I don't need another .308
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adriel View Post
    I bought the second last one.
    Are you going to put a review of it up on the site in your sig line?

Expired Business Member
    Just an update: As it stands TROY is having a hard time coming up with
    parts to complete rifles setting back delivery dates of these (and most) rifles!

Expired Business Member
    We have 1 TROY PAR .308 available for sale at the moment!
    See the link to our site for purchase, won't last long!

https://gun-shop.ca/product/troy-ind...on-restricted/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast