Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TDSA in the TV Series "Ransom"

CGN Regular
    Oh god, please tell me there's a blooper reel if you're involved Aaron!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    Oh god, please tell me there's a blooper reel if you're involved Aaron!
    I may just force them to add one.... hahaha.

Expired Business Member
    Greetings ,

We were back on set today for " Ransom ". The boys and I had a great day.

4 of us were on the NYPD SWAT team with 4 other actors. They had us up on roofs running and climbing over walls, making dynamic exits from the SWAT truck, all kinds of stuff.
    Last edited by tdsacanada; 08-08-2016 at 03:40 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    That one guy needs to change his watch. Timex ironman or similar digital would be accurate. With 24 hour time setting. Also more tactical hair gel along with mirrors is required to be authentic.

Looks like fun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Dude needs an optic and all need back up rear sights.
    Last edited by tdsacanada; 08-08-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business Member
    We got what the prop department gave us. .. you get no say on the kit.
    Last edited by tdsacanada; 08-08-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tdsacanada View Post
    We got what the prop department gave us. .. you get no say on the kit.
    A buddy of mine worked as Swat/ERT in a lot of movies. In one he had what looked like a 1960s flashlight attached to a M16 as a tactical light. Even worse than the one in the photos above! He also had to use what was provided. Still ended up getting ribbed unmercifully by myself and a few other buddies! All in good fun.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    A buddy of mine worked as Swat/ERT in a lot of movies. In one he had what looked like a 1960s flashlight attached to a M16 as a tactical light. Even worse than the one in the photos above! He also had to use what was provided. Still ended up getting ribbed unmercifully by myself and a few other buddies! All in good fun.
    All good my friend. We treated the kit nicely. But I can't say the same for who had them before us. They were all airsoft guns anyways.

No pellets though.... hahaha

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    That one guy needs to change his watch. Timex ironman or similar digital would be accurate. With 24 hour time setting. Also more tactical hair gel along with mirrors is required to be authentic.

Looks like fun.
    That's a tactical Luminox watch, very appropriate...hmm wait a minute, you're right, the SWAT guys proabaly couldn't afford $600 watch! . I'll tell him to save that watch for the next reenactment of Seal Team 6 or Delta Force.

Quote Originally Posted by clev View Post
    That's a tactical Luminox watch, very appropriate...hmm wait a minute, you're right, the SWAT guys proabaly couldn't afford $600 watch! . I'll tell him to save that watch for the next reenactment of Seal Team 6 or Delta Force.
    Ahhh, now it makes more sense. Must be a military thing. Cops usually buy watches for after work that say Rolex etc on them to go along with the new truck or car. . All in good fun. Really the main issue is that wardrobe didn't give the poor guy a shirt with longer sleeves.

I found this for comparison. Thought it was kind of cool to compare the production uniforms.

Last edited by Epoxy7; 08-08-2016 at 02:54 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast