Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Closing Down Face Book Page.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Over the last number of months it has become very clear that Facebook has a very strong bias towards many conservative views, while at the same time allowing people to express views that promote hate. The last incident, in wake of the mass shooting of police officers in Dallas, was to much for us to stomach. You can talk openly about killing cops, praising the cold blooded killers, or even use the hash tag "kill trump", that is free speech right? Yet Facebook feels the need to censor people who speak out against mass illegal immigration.

Just an example of the garbage that is allowed to be posted about the killers of the 5 police officers.

Many of you have have stopped using Facebook a long time ago, good on you! Had we spent more with our store account we would have shut it down sooner, however in light this recent event, and the complete lack of regard for Face Book to Censor hate (while at the same time deleting things like a photo shop of Obama wearing a Che shirt) we want nothing to do with this anymore.
    Seriously , When one has spent his life fleeing the Thing, we inevitably wonder what we feel the day it will catch up with you.

BE STRONG "

Facebook.....Instagram.....Twitter..... I dropped all of it !!!!!!

Good call guys... not a fan of the whole Social Networking scene...

Way to take a stand Marlin... I know you're a morally strong guy... you're a good example!

Garr.
    Garbal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    It is so funny to see how media was trying to create "black Americans v. cops or armed white Americans" standoff for years and they finally got their wish.

As you can get, the next step will be gun bans to "cool off" the "war" and some bs regulations for cops just to show that something is done on that end.

As for the facebook, it has it limited purpose, don't bother to use it for more. I use it as a phone book.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    i mostly have it for tinder. Also it's an easy way to see who in the community are idiots.
    lol

Facebook is a social engineering tool that has been successful to show the weaknesses and depravity of our society, a holding cell for the mob mentality.

What a disgrace, good for you guys for removing yourself from that sess pool.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    I do not believe in telling others how to run their life, but at this point given what they promote, I would encourage everyone to get out of it. It was like the time I stopped watching TV, it hurt for a while, then after a few months the craving was gone, the only issue was more what to do with all the free time.

Glad i never bought into the Fb sh1t.
    Good on you guys.

Never had any sort of a BLOG and never will....
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF