Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Closing Down Face Book Page.

Congrats. Don't blog ( the word sounds like vomit), never used farcebook, don't twit, tweet, or twerk. Any business that only deals on FB is nonexistent to me.

CGN frequent flyer
    I never used Facebook in the first place. Never saw the need to. I have an old fashioned device known in these parts as a telephone and that is how I keep in touch with those I call friends and family.
    Never got in to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or any of the other social media programs either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Facebook is good if you want 600 friends that you don't want to talk to, when I was single I used it for was to contact women that I used to go to high school with and their friends. After that stopped It just became a place where I was forced to wish people I barely new a happy birthday. Then to top it off I couldn't buy or sell guns on it anymore.

I ended up deleting my profile, Been several months now and I haven't noticed it missing. Im pretty preoccupied with my hobbys anyways and facebook isn't one I care to add.

Plus, Nowadays interviewers will check you profile on facebook. Being young and constantly looking for better job opportunities last thing I need is them to see me smashing back beers with my buddies at the lake..

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowBack View Post
    I never used Facebook in the first place. Never saw the need to. I have an old fashioned device known in these parts as a telephone and that is how I keep in touch with those I call friends and family.
    Never got in to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or any of the other social media programs either.
    Exactly same with me. Never ever used any "social" BS media.

if you still want social media, try mewe.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post

When this is free speech, yet negative comments about millions of people flooding Europe are removed as hate full, you no longer have a social networking site, you have a social engineering site.
    Rightly so. People are flooding Europe precisely by the actions taken by the so called "coalition of the willing"

They went after saddam and FUBAR two countries instead of taking responsibility, to help refugees those governments are now trying to hide and wash their hands away from the humanitarian disaster they created.

No one is responsible for Millions of refugees except US, UK and Poland, yet the it's up to Turkey, Lebanon Germany, Greece and France (and to some extent Canada) to deal with the consequences. All those refugees should be settled in the countries who started Iraq war.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    I'm 36 and have never been on Facebook.

I don't care about other people's personal lives and hope/demand that they don't care about mine.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

I got rid of FB for a time, then created a new account at the request (read: Peer pressure) of my girlfriend... Don't use it for much, and don't worry, I keep up with all of my dealers on here

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Pathetic thing is...my absence from FB has delegated me to the "shoulder" on the "highway of life". EVERYONE in my life is tethered through FB. (Nearly all communication, party invites, photos etc.)
    On the plus side, being a proverbial social ghost has its upside. I'm like a rockstar that everyone likes, but cannot get close to. It also gets me out of a lot of menial social events.
    They're eating birthday cake, while I'm casting lures and shooting targets. Bliss....
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910