Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Closing Down Face Book Page.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    It can be fun though...

Attachment 59907
    Yup---if you need to pass the time arguing with strangers, it's great. PLUS, it's kind of therapuetic putting screwed up loser lefties in their place (especially since they've screwed us over so bad in the past).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    facebook is a total garbage dump these days. Got rid of this &$)( and wished I never had it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hometownhero's Avatar
    I still have mine. Some good reloading groups and sale groups on there.
    '14 Carbon Spyder 30 Blackout
    '14 Pro Edge Elite White
    '15 Podium X Elite Silver ice

Good for you realizing that. While we are talking about other nations like communist countries restricting the freedom of speech, the western world is doing the same thing everywhere. It causes that more and more people to conceal the ideas in mind, which will finally burst based on some chances of events happened.
    While the nations ruled by dictatorship have defined rivals and enemies clearly from external places, democratic countries have to constantly and selectively import or generate enemies from internal sources to keep he society stable. In this aspect, social network tools are both used as propaganda machine for diplomatic purposes, and social engineering machine for conducting civil attitudes that backs up the will of state. It is the same as the commies after all.

With another round of war storm is looming, it would be clear in your mind to understand what sites like facebook is really for.

Good for you guys. Facebook is not real life. It's a fake fantasy pity party.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Facebook and the piece of crap that runs it was designed for people lacking social skills and real friends---looosserrs--never been never will-pure liberal garbage.

Proud to say I've never been on it. Zukerberg can suck it!

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    Facebook; A place for the mediocre narcissist to display it's participation trophy and it's 7th place ribbon while screaming "hey everyone, hey the Internet , look at me, watch me everyone, I'm having eggs for breakfast" into the ether...all the while hoping desperately that it's old flame from the high school glory days will contact it to 'grab a coffee sometime'.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Good on you for taking a stand. My ex-wife is in law enforcement and I am a retired reservist, so I am glad to see a Vendor that I've patronized do, what I feel, is the right thing.

Prayers go out to those officers who lost their lives, and those who were injured, and their families.

CGN frequent flyer
    Facebook is a Liberal Cuck Central.