Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Heckler & Koch MR308A3 G28 16.5" & 20" .308Win in RAL8000

But I need one in 223

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    But I need one in 223
    I was in the same boat until recently. I had to go the used route since HK is busy filling Military Contracts for the next year or so. The EE has a used A1 and Reliable has 1 as well, but both are A1's, I am fairly sure.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    Steyr SSG 69 and AI AW, both are legendary in their own right.
    As an avid counter-strike player (PC FPS video game) I would die for one of those AI AW's .

(Not that my current budget can afford) Does anyone know if they are still available for sale? or discontinued? , is there anywhere conceivable to purchase one in Canada, or USA?

I went to the AI website, and I looked it over and I couldn't find the AW(M) / AW(P) .....

What do these beauties go for MSRP ?

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junction View Post
    As an avid counter-strike player (PC FPS video game) I would die for one of those AI AW's .

(Not that my current budget can afford) Does anyone know if they are still available for sale? or discontinued? , is there anywhere conceivable to purchase one in Canada, or USA?

I went to the AI website, and I looked it over and I couldn't find the AW(M) / AW(P) .....

What do these beauties go for MSRP ?

Thanks.
    The aw series got replaced by the ax series which has been quasi replaced by the axmc.

You can always find a used one on sale from time to time. Prices range from 6000-9000 based off features. It's a pretty incredible rifle... the cheaper but somewhat similar ae mkiii goes for 4 grandish... and the newer at can be dressed with a thumbhole stock to look awesque but i dont know the tech specs of it because i never looked into it.

To whoever was asking about mismatching colours. Heckler & Koch primarily caters to military and law enforcement customers. Despite the amazing finish their core customers care about performance first. If the coating delivers the advertised performance without tactical drawbacks(really bright and reflective) thats all that really matters. Both my issued c7 and the sa20 i had were mismatched as well. If it works who cares.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456