When your life is on the line.....

I just see a bunch of people whining over a topic title because it doesn't apply to them. Oh and it's within a sub forum paid for and sponsored by OST

Seriously? f:P:

"When your life is on the line..." Big statemnt. Just shows how badass this company is to use this as their motto.

I will be buying more KAC guns as $$$ allows.

Thanks OST!

I just see a bunch of people whining over a topic title because it doesn't apply to them. Oh and it's within a sub forum paid for and sponsored by OST

Seriously? f:P:

Really? What thread are you reading? To me it appears most people here are commenting (positively) about the LMG while a few others found the thread title somewhat amusing. Who's "whining"...? And why do you seem so bothered by this?

Just out of curiosity, do you expect to generate any sales to "government agencies" by posting this here?

Direct sale? Nope.

Remind a few that this option exists? Yes

Plant the seed in someone who might pass it up the chain? Yes

Inform some that KAC has other options other than just semi auto rifles? Yes

CGN isn't just filled with hunters and target shooters.

Really? What thread are you reading? To me it appears most people here are commenting (positively) about the LMG while a few others found the thread title somewhat amusing. Who's "whining"...? And why do you seem so bothered by this?

I should have been more specific. I wasn't targeting your post in general. More so it was towards rethius who was not asking a question, simply trying to jab at the topic title...

Regardless, who really cares if this doesn't generate any sales for OST? It's on a sponsored sub-forum they pay for.

Direct sale? Nope.

Remind a few that this option exists? Yes

Plant the seed in someone who might pass it up the chain? Yes

Inform some that KAC has other options other than just semi auto rifles? Yes

CGN isn't just filled with hunters and target shooters.

I should have been more specific. I wasn't targeting your post in general. More so it was towards rethius who was not asking a question, simply trying to jab at the topic title...

Regardless, who really cares if this doesn't generate any sales for OST? It's on a sponsored sub-forum they pay for.

Yes, it's their forum and they pay for it, and sure... maybe some Tac Sergeant will mention this to his Superintendent and maybe some Major will put this in a memo to some General... but to some people here, that OP is just one big dangling carrot, hanging there to entice some poor mule who will never get it. For the many, many non-LE/Mil readers here, some of whom are also customers that help OST pay for this forum, one would hope that they aren't thought of as 'donkeys'. I personally don't take any offence, and I actually find the OP more odd than amusing, but to each their own. We got a pretty picture to look at and hopefully OST will sell a few of these. Cheers

Confusion is this thread comes up in the CGN main/general discussion. After a second look obvious is it targeted exclusively for LE/MIL and not general CGN civvy crowd.

Perhaps that was the OP's intent, to get max sensationalism.

It's a nice piece. Perhaps not for the range. Get some belt fed ammo and good to go.

I'm interest (in time)

"When your life is on the line..."

That's really funny.

We live in Canada, lol. I am 52 years old and I was never in a situation, nor have I ever know anyone to be in a situation where they had to use deadly force to protect life. I mean yes, the possibility always exists, but here in Canada it a rarity, whereas in the states, it would definitely be worth having. I am a sport shooter! If my life was ever on the line, I would rely on my two dobies to take care of business rather than a firearm. No legal issues, same result :)

Last edited:
Confusion is this thread comes up in the CGN main/general discussion.

Edited...

I just noticed it comes up on the main page that lists "Recent Posts", but don't see it in main/general discussion.

We live in Canada, lol. I am 52 years old and I was never in a situation, nor have I ever know anyone to be in a situation where they had to use deadly force to protect life.

Knight's Armament main client is the US military. Pretty sure the situation has arisen a few times.

Last edited:
We live in Canada, lol. I am 52 years old and I was never in a situation, nor have I ever know anyone to be in a situation where they had to use deadly force to protect life. I mean yes, the possibility always exists, but here in Canada it a rarity, whereas in the states, it would definitely be worth having. I am a sport shooter! If my life was ever on the line, I would rely on my two dobies to take care of business rather than a firearm. No legal issues, same result :)

Just watch the evening news sometimes my friend - there are plenty of Canadians being murdered, raped, beaten and robbed every day that could've used a firearm, any firearm, to defend themselves, their loved ones and/or their property, but didn't have the benefit of such protection.

Also, don't think you are immune from "legal issues" when it come to dogs. Oh, and you can't EDC a Doberman...

Back
Top Bottom