Thread: Can we ship firearms to you for work?

Can we ship firearms to you for work?

Can we ship firearms to you from Toronto for gunsmithing or cerkoting etc? What do you recommend?

Baring what the official response is....I'd take the drive up, if I were you! Casey is a great guy, his shop is a thing of beauty and his work is top notch! Family trip!

Business Member Tactical Ordnance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Are Pal View Post
    Can we ship firearms to you from Toronto for gunsmithing or cerkoting etc? What do you recommend?
    Yes you can ship to us by any courier or Canada Post, however we would like to discuss your project first by phone or email. It is always best if you can come in person but please call to make sure we are in. We do not have "store" hours.

We would be happy to discuss any project you are thinking about but due to limited resources we cannot take on every project.

Casey
    Please call or email us. No PMs please.

P: 905-775-1666
    www.tacord.com
    info@tacord.com

Ok thank you for the response. I will contact by phone If i chose to move forward with anything.

By the way. How many times can you cerakote a firearm before it starts to ruin from the sanding or blasting layers away or whatever?

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Are Pal View Post
    You're in Toronto, they're in Newmarket and you want to ship your firearms to them? It's less than an hour away... drive up!
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    You're in Toronto, they're in Newmarket and you want to ship your firearms to them? It's less than an hour away... drive up!
    Yes I would like to ship the firearm from Toronto to Newmarket. I do not want to drive up.

CGN Regular
    a bit strange from a member who just joined less than a month ago?