Thread: Matador Arms Corp. Sabertooth SKS stock!

Matador Arms Corp. Sabertooth SKS stock!

Good morning CGN!!

We have the Sabertooth in stock! a badass aircraft grade aluminium stock for the SKS

Name:  7979590_orig.jpg
Views: 1480
Size:  14.5 KB Name:  P1060849.jpg
Views: 1477
Size:  30.4 KB

Priced at $324.95

We currently only have this product in black.

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

Woooooooow. Mag fed? If so, what kind of mags? This is COOL. Still cheaper than a Type 81
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Woooooooow. Mag fed? If so, what kind of mags? This is COOL. Still cheaper than a Type 81
    Look at it...it takes duck bill mags, that's not an actual mag well. That stock looks like it would still accept the original built-in magazine...it's an SKS still, of course it's cheaper than a type 81, but drop an SKS in that stock in today's market, and you're out $600+ and you still need to buy mags. You still can't change the mag with one hand, and you still can't insert a mag on a closed bolt without modification...I'll take a type 81, I already have 2 original SKS's...I would mod one of my SKS, only if the trigger could be moved, and had a proper mag release...

Super GunNutz
    that chassis is extremely nice work,but unfortunately ,like may have said,the Type 81 arriving soon,will pretty much kill sales of this chassis,factor in the price of an SKS,and then those stupid duckbill mags and their high cost,make it hard to sell these nice chassis,but if a guy has money. sure would be a nice addition to any collection,

Don't forget to add the cost of adding on the furniture

Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    Look at it...it takes duck bill mags, that's not an actual mag well. That stock looks like it would still accept the original built-in magazine...it's an SKS still, of course it's cheaper than a type 81, but drop an SKS in that stock in today's market, and you're out $600+ and you still need to buy mags. You still can't change the mag with one hand, and you still can't insert a mag on a closed bolt without modification...I'll take a type 81, I already have 2 original SKS's...I would mod one of my SKS, only if the trigger could be moved, and had a proper mag release...
    Yeah after a closer look at the picture I noticed the duck bill.....*sigh* I suppose ill keep dreaming....it can't be that hard to build a stock that would correctly feed from AK style or XC mags. Or maybe like you say its just a cost thing.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    Yeah after a closer look at the picture I noticed the duck bill.....*sigh* I suppose ill keep dreaming....it can't be that hard to build a stock that would correctly feed from AK style or XC mags. Or maybe like you say its just a cost thing.
    The way the Sks is, an AK mag can't feed unless the bottom of the reciever is machined.