Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great service from Firearms Outlet Canada

Got my ar15 parts and some other stuff from them....fast processing and answered any questions promptly! So many deals over there is gotta stay away haha in a good way.

Always a pleasure to spend my money there!
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

Can't go wrong with these guys. Competitive pricing and very friendly staff.

Yes thats who I get all my ammo from. The free hipping is awesome. Ordered 1000 9mm on Monday for them got it on Friday morning. CanPar screwed up tried to send them to the wrong city of the same name only different provence.
    A salute to our troops as I was an active reservist!

so i got my sig sauer p229 sas today! (awesome price for one of these - featuring srt, night sights, e2 grips!). It was still in stock last time I checked, so they must've had multiples.
    I picked it up at the post office and it was packed interesting... I got home and opened it. It had black plastic covering layers of bubble wrap and deep inside was my pistol case!
    I love it! They somehow knew that I care about guns too! haha
    I wish every shop showed that much care in making sure the gun got to the customer safely.
    It was packed well enough that the post office employees could've had a few rounds of kick-the-parcel-across-the-warehouse and it would've been fine

thanks guys

CGN frequent flyer FirearmsEnthusiast's Avatar
    FOC is one of my "go-to" dealers - especially for Dillon-related stuff and interesting consignment pieces (bought 2, sold 1, 1 posted right now). Great guys to deal with!
    Are you saying I'm a "gun nut"? I prefer the term "Firearms Enthusiast"...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I've made a few purchases with them and they have been awesome to deal with, Will definitely continue supporting them!

I just placed my first order with them. Very happy with the customer service I've recieved thus far. Adam has been very informative and even answered an email sent at 9pm!

Can't wait to recieve my package!

Quote Originally Posted by xtech View Post
    I just placed my first order with them. Very happy with the customer service I've recieved thus far. Adam has been very informative and even answered an email sent at 9pm!

Can't wait to recieve my package!
    Same here! Adam was excellent answering all my questions even on his day off. My first restricted purchase went perfect. It wont be my last.
    Cheers FOC

CGN frequent flyer
    I use to order from them; now not so much because there are lots of others with competitive pricing and actually have stock.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12